Create bullet journals or checklists with the new text editor. Pair with your Apple Pencil or stylus to write and draw beautifully with the digital notebook.
NoteLedge is a digital notebook that lets you capture ideas quickly and organize everything in one place. It comes with powerful multimedia tools for creating notes with photos, videos, audio recordings, web content, lists, by handwriting, or your drawing. The flexible drag and drop interface lets you arrange content in your way and connect thoughts easily. Present work straight from your smart device or share multimedia notes in PDF format. NoteLedge is the best note-taking app for class notes, personal journals, visual idea boards, moodboards, sketchnotes, project planning, creative thinking, or documentation.
ULTIMATE NOTE-TAKING EXPERIENCE
NoteLedge Ultimate is the stand-alone version fully equipped with all the premium tools and creative materials. Search “NoteLedge” in the App Store and try it out for free before purchasing.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Featured as “Perfect with Apple Pencil,” “Amazing Apps for iPad Pro,” and “Easy Note-taking” on the App Store
- Designated app for iPad program at Monbulk College, Australia & Special Education School in Tokushima, Japan
CAPTURE IDEAS QUICKLY
- Type anywhere and stay organized with bullet points and checklists
- Record audio, add photos, or insert videos
- Web Clipper - Save images, videos, texts, or crop screenshots from web pages with easy drag and drop
- Get inspiration from your favorite websites like YouTube, Vimeo, Pinterest, TED Talk and more
WRITE & DRAW, YOUR WAY
- Customize fonts with your own handwriting
- Write, draw, and markup with a variety of brushes for creators
- Stylus support: Apple Pencil, Adonit, Wacom Bamboo, and Pogo Connect 2
ORGANIZE MULTIMEDIA CONTENT
- Arrange content with drag and drop and layers
- Link highlighted key facts from PDFs and reorganize them in your notes (iPad only)
- Manage all content and trace web sources with the Media Folder (iPad only)
- Make fun and beautiful notes with a variety of stickers and covers
- Select note paper for Cornell notes, planner, lined paper, graphic paper and more (iPad only)
- Customize note paper with your own photos (iPad only)
SYNC, MANAGE & SHARE
- Export notes to PDFs with multimedia content
- Auto-sync to all your favorite cloud storages, including Kdan Cloud, iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive
- Add notes to Apple and Google Calendar
- Present work in slideshow mode
- Publish work to NoteTube and view directly from the web (iPad only)
- Protect the app with a password or Touch ID / Face ID
NoteLedge Ultimate is equipped with all premium note-taking features. If you need more cloud storage or want to get premium app features across the Creativity 365 App Series on all platforms, check out the following upgrade options:
- Kdan Cloud: $2.99/month or $9.99/year
- Creativity 365: $9.99/month, $19.99/3 months, or $59.99/year - Free trial available.
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Terms of service: https://cloud.kdanmobile.com/terms_of_service
CAN WE GIVE A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out https://support.kdanmobile.com.
- Create checklists or to-do lists with the upgraded text editor
- Organize tasks and capture ideas more efficiently
EXPORT NOTES TO PDF*
- Export notes to PDF with multimedia content included
- Refined user interface and experience
- Unlimited PDF export
BUG FIXES & PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT
+ Improved handwriting experience
+ Fixed the video clipping issues from YouTube or Vimeo on iOS 13
+ Fixed the text entry issues with the table tool
+ Other user experience improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Handwriting not good
Are you ever intending on making the handwriting better? I literally can’t stand writing with this app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We have released an update with a zoom-in box for handwriting. Here’s how to use it. https://support.kdanmobile.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000884633-How-to-Take-Handwritten-Notes . We will keep working on improving the performance of brushes to make handwriting better.
I got this app,after Goodnotes,and returned Goodnotes for a refund..to me hand writing is better and the UI look and feels better,and plus the ablity to lock each of your note books,with in the app,plus saving internet videos to pdf...
Now my note to KDan Mobile,make new and better lessions,and videos on how to best use of all your products...I can Ask this from KDen Mobile because i have bought all of your paid apps,and there is no real help /support for us,who chose to love and use your apps...
Thats why their hateing on KDan Mobile,I am in Houston,Texas and the app store did not promote you guys i found you myself,because those top saleing apps have their spot,because of app store promotion,not on real functions and actions we want in an app..
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for supporting our apps! We are working on a major update for NoteLedge to enhance the overall user experience with new and refined features. We will create new tutorials when the new update is released. Meanwhile, welcome to join our beta testing to be the first to try the new update https://kdanmobile.typeform.com/to/sbJemWdU.
Regarding tutorials for all Kdan products, please visit our Knowledge Base at https://support.kdanmobile.com. We appreciate your feedback. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance or more information. Our support team will be happy to help.
The best year especially for videos
If you need a great note app then get GoodNotes 4 or 5. If you need a GREAT note app that has a lot more terrific features that are not available on most other apps such as incorporating not only audio but goes a GIANT leap beyond with you being able to incorporate video clips as well. Bravo, good job.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this great review! We're glad you like it. Happy note-taking!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 172 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Classic Covers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.