Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
Thanks for using NoteMaster! This update contains the following bug fixes:
• Fix crash when saving images to your photro album.
• Fix layout of category list
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it... however
I have been using Notemaster for several years and I love everything about it! It does everything I need it to! Organize all my notes in folders, attach pictures, draw on them, etc. etc.
One thing I would like to add in the drawing on photos... the ability to undo. Would be nice. Other than that, the app is perfect!!
However, I had an issue a few weeks ago where I could no longer open the app on my iPhone for some reason. I emailed support several times with no response for a couple weeks. Good thing I was still able to open the app on my iPad or I would be lost as I keep everything in it, all important info! So I was without the app on my phone for a couple weeks or so and still never received a response from support. I figured out how to resolve the issue eventually on my own but it would’ve been better and sooner if they had just replied to me to tell me how to fix it!
Pretty good app but could use some updating
I have used NoteMaster for about 10 years. I like the formatting feature and like how it synchronizes with google drive. One thing that I have long needed was a search-within-a-note feature. Yes it has a search feature for the entire app, but once you get to the note you think your word/sentence is in, you can’t search any deeper. I have notes that are multiple pages (if you printed them out) long and I have to scroll through the entire file before I (hopefully) find what I’m looking for.
Also, I would like a “force synch” feature. I have two iPhones and when I add a note or add to a note, it is not predictable when the other iPhone will update.
I still like it for it’s simplicity and will still use it as long as it’s supported.
the best note app for me
I tried a few notes app - Evernote, notability, google keep, and no one can be comparable to master note. Sorry that other people didn't noticed . The best design ever. Most note apps has white pages now for notes what is not convenience to read or even note. Smart person who made master note app - allow to change colors for pages. Beside of that very well and understandable organized folders. Plus lock for folders.
Only what might be very helpful if this app can be made for Macs, thats probably why other apps more popular that people can use it from Macs or Pcs
Anyway many thanks to developer
- Kabuki Vision, LLC
- 39.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.