Fully optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil!
Notepad+ is pen and paper right on your iPad exactly when you need them. Take notes, draw, make sketches, annotate PDFs, create lists and memos, export your notes, and discover other great features. From now on you can be more productive than ever!
CREATE & ANNOTATE
- Take notes in lectures, seminars, business meetings, and conferences
- Аnotate and edit files in various formats: PDF, Excel, Keynote, Numbers and more
- Organize notes on a virtual board
- Quickly assign a unique title to each note
- Change the template of any note in seconds
- Protect sensitive notes with a password
- Always pick up where you left off with the autosave feature
CUSTOMIZE & EDIT
- Move images easily from other apps using iOS 11 Drag and Drop
- Choose your template from 8 template galleries (Basic, Education, Lifestyle, Business, Sports, Games, Photo Frames, Music)
- Enjoy the editing options you're used to: easily cut, copy and paste any content
- Make the most of ink pens, highlighters and colors for true handwriting experience
- Enlarge parts on your screen to better see words and images with Magnification Tool
- Zoom in and out to pay attention to details while sketching or drawing
- Add photos to make your notes more visually appealing
- Use helpful Icons, funny smileys and add text next to them to make your notes more catchy and emotional
- Hide sensitive content with a single tap using Blur
- Reorganize your notes with a drag-and-drop gesture, sort them by date created or modified
- Use the iPad keyboard to type your notes
- Experience all the advantages of maximum portability when using Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro
- Use your finger or stylus when writing or drawing
- Use Apple Pencil to create sketches or take notes without accidental marks or blots applying palm rejection function
- Adjust the palm rest to prevent marks
- Photo extension: mark up images right in your iPad's Photos app, use pens and highlighters to add notes and captions easily.
- Create notes by importing and editing files in numerous formats: Excel (.xls), Keynote (.key), Numbers (.numbers), Pages (.pages), PDF (.pdf), Powerpoint (.ppt), Word (.doc), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Rich Text Format Directory (.rtfd), Keynote ’09 (.key), Numbers ‘09 (.numbers), Pages ‘09 (.pages)
EXPORT & SHARE
- Share a page or the whole notebook
- Select a format (PDF or image) for better manageability
- Email, print, save to Photos or iTunes
- Use the Quick Search to find important notes in an instance
GET 24/7 SUPPORT
- Ask questions about the app and get immediate help with managing your notes - just contact us at email@example.com
Notepad+ gives you the best of a digital notebook, all in one place.
For complete access to all Notepad+ features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Photos – so you can import your snapshots, mark them up, and save them.
*Camera – so you can take photos and edit them within the app.
*Contacts – so you can add them to documents and email your notes.
* Performance and stability improvements for flawless work on iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Go to app
This is still a go to app for me. Two requests: please add a button to select a highlighter pen directly without going through the main pen menu. Also, being able to categorize pages would be handy. But of the two, having separate menus for the pen and highlighter is the higher priority for me.
I love this app. It’s ability who’s the one the reasons why I bought an iPad Pro.
My two top request for the app are that multitasking be enabled so that I can use this app while using other apps on the iPad Pro. And secondly, I would like to be able to export all of the pages and I document as one unit rather than a separate pages.
Other than that I love the ability to write with multiple pen colors and sizes and Multiple highlighter colors and sizes.
This app is one of my go-to apps. It sits in my launch bar (or whatever iOS is calling that.) I just want to mention again how helpful the ability to have multi-tasking with this app would be. I’d have the app open all the time, and, honestly, that would make my iPad Pro all the more useful. So this is my New Year’s wish from the app developers! :-)
Ok, I’m still wishing and wishing for multi-tasking. This app is killer. But I have to use it exclusively when it would be so helpful to have it as a “reference app” while using another app.
Developer Response ,
There is always room for improvement and we appreciate your kind contribution. If you have more to say, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for using our app.
I really hope developers will read my review~
This app really useful. I really enjoy and lecture all of my notes with this app but this app have 2 things that I wanted developers to improve.
First is “drawing straight line tool” becoz even i use ruler(yes real ruler)and try to draw straight line. I cant even make a straight line. I think straight line tool is really important for drawing something (You have a line tool in shape tools but its too slow to draw many line with that tool. I wish you can make drawing line tool like notes writer app).
Second thing is copy and paste tools. Its still difficult to use if u can make it similar to default note apps on ipad. I think this app will be the best note app in App store. :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback and ideas! We're always aiming to improve our app therefore your comment is really appreciated and will be considered in the future updates. Thanks for using our app!
Lacks ability to categorize notes
I absolutely love the way the app works. I would use it to replace several other apps - including the almighty Evernote - except for ONE problem. The developers have decided not to include the ability to categorize notes into folders. That makes organizing my work completely impossible. Therefore, I rarely ever use it. I use Evernote 3-4 times a week. That’s a LOT of notes. If I couldn’t categorize them, I wouldn’t be able to go back and find them. Until Notepad + Pro incorporates that ability, I will almost never uses it - otherwise I’d have to search through an interminable list of randomly organized notes to find the one I want.
Add categorization, and this is an Evernote slayer. Without it, it’s just a doodling tool. So for that reason, it rates only two stars. Fix that problem, and it get’s six stars and knocks Evernote off the top of the heap.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comment and will consider it while working on future versions of the app. If you have any further suggestions or ideas - please let us know at email@example.com. Thank you in advance!
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 59.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2019 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.