Read and transfer your notes on Apple Watch.
How many times did you have to take out your iPhone from your pocket only to check a simple note? This will never be a problem again with Notes for Watch.
- Import notes from the official Notes app or just paste them in the app.
- Immediately transfer notes to your Apple Watch app. Read them even offline.
- Create and delete notes from your Apple Watch by dictating the content.
- No need to always come up with a note's title, it's optional so you can create notes as quickly as possible on the go.
- Uses your device default font size preference for an optimal reading experience.
- Ask Siri to show, create or append your NotesWatch notes.
- Localized in 8 languages.
- Supports iOS 11 and watchOS 4.
We're always listening to your feedback. Just get in touch with us from the settings section of the app and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fix bug on iPhone X preventing some users to write notes correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Dictation is good, synchronization works well too. Only two things about this app I don’t care for
1. After creating a note I have to hit “save” or it wont.
2. Only being able to take a note using my voice not the scribble text.
I have looked at just about every note taking app on the App Store right now (paid and free) I would say this is the best out there at this point.
Not practical, unfortunately
I’m typically skeptical of individual reviews, but having just downloaded this app I can say that most of the reviews are accurate regarding the impracticality of this app. Most of those issues regard the problems with synching. But you should also know that the watch will only let you see a single note page (in my case, the first one listed in the phone app) without letting you access additional note pages you may have. For example, I have four different note “pages” in the phone app, but the watch will only display the first note page without even allowing me the option to access the other three pages. With that in mind, I can’t even use the watch app as a way to simply view all of the notes on my phone, let alone any problems that may exist with synching, etc. This app has potential, but needs a handful of updates and fixes before it’s ready to be practically useful.
I love this app! I don’t get all of the problems people (well two, to be accurate) are having. I have been using the app for at least two years and I have never experienced any of the issues cited. You do have to study a bit to understand how the app goes about accomplishing tasks, but what program doesn’t? This is one of the most used apps on my watch. There are quite a number of apps out there for dealing with notes and note taking and I have downloaded and deleted most of them. My little yellow Notes Watch icon is the only one that is still on my watch.
The developer, Patrick Balestra, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Patrick Balestra
- 32.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Patrick Balestra
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.