Organize your life with notes + lists + reminders.
**SPECIAL** Install now for 6 free fonts & themes!
⁕ Apple - Best New App
⁕ MacLife - "Stunning. Raises the bar for all others in its class."
⁕ CNET - "I can tell that the developers put extra thought into UpWord Notes."
It's how notes on iOS should work. A unique swipe-gesture manages task lists and adds formatting in a snap. One-tap reminders ensure that you revisit a note later. Folders & favorites keep you organized, while Dropbox syncs notes between devices.
Once you see how productive your everyday notes can be, you'll wonder how you lived without UpWord!
• Swipe List: efficiently create lists, cross off as done, and highlight as important, all with a swipe
• One-Tap Reminders: faster than ever to save a note or task for later, includes repeating reminders
• Repeating reminders*
• Organize with folders & shortcuts*
• Sync notes across devices with Dropbox
• Optimized for iPhone AND iPad (universal)
• Save to Evernote
• Multi-level undo & redo
• Multiple font sizes
• Cloud backup, version control, and retrieve deleted notes via Dropbox sync (all free)
• Opens straight to a new note to capture ideas faster (turn on in "Settings")
• TextExpander support
• Markdown preview mode
• Full-text search (titles & note contents)
• Word count
• Export to pdf, email, text, or even facebook/twitter
• Landscape typing
• Full suite of x-url-callback actions
• Night mode, for typing in the dark
• Link mode makes phone #'s and website url's tappable
• Sort files by chronological or alphabetical order
• Archive keeps your workspace clean without permanently deleting
• TaskPaper features like @done, tab swipes, and .taskpaper extensions
** For the tech-savvy who were wondering, UpWord uses UTF-8 encoded plain-text with Unix style line breaks. Our plain-text files will work with any modern text editor, so there's no format lock-in.
* In-app purchases: Almost all of UpWord is available without charge (free!). The following features are unlocked via IAP: bonus themes/fonts/sounds, repeating reminders, shortcuts, syncing shortcuts & reminders, passcode lock
Bug fixes and speed improvements.
Happy organizing =)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
99% Perfect Notes App
Have used upword notes for a few years now (bought IAP once, totally worth it). I recently tried a bunch of other apps, none of which hold a candle (in my eyes) with upword. Not all of them are bad, but this one has all the right features for ME and works as intended. The only thing it’s missing is the ability to save a note offline (local to the device). I love in a semi-dead cell area, so when I’m without coverage I can’t access my notes. Unfortunately, most apps don’t offer this function. DropBox does, so the work around is to find the note in DB and save it offline from there. I can then view the note from DB when offline, but can’t edit it.
I wish upword would add a way of saving notes offline and allowing us to edit those notes while offline. Then have them upload and sync to the server when connection resumes.
The only 5 star rating I've ever given
I am extremely detail oriented and need to have control over everything to feel organized. From the font, to the size, to bolding/italicizing and bullet or number lists, color coding and folders, headings and so on... And I all but gave up finding an app that gave me all of that. No lie I have looked for years. This was the LAST one I was willing to try and in no exaggeration at all, it has changed my life. I've never written a review for an app because I've never cared so much or been so positive impacted by an app. This is my lifeline: in less than one week of having it I have added more 60 notes in 7 different categories (not to mention sub categories within) and just being able to choose colors, or font, or all of the above from before, it makes this app experience MINE. Linking to DropBox is a lifesaver too because my lists and notes are constantly uploading and saving remotely, so I don't have to worry about any freak accident and losing hours of organizational efforts.
Thank you to the creators of the app, this is the only app I've ever purchased (I'm cheap and use free ones haha) and because of this app I can cut down my paper usage or my scattered notebooks because it's finally all in one place and with me all of the time through this app on my phone.
Helpful organizing tool
I use this app everyday and it is great. I use it to make shopping lists at the different stores I shop at as well as for making packing lists for trips and “to do” lists. It is great to be able to mark through an item and then unmark it. One thing I have found “on accident” that I don’t like is that if you scroll to the top of your list too quickly it will “clean up” your list by deleting everything you marked off. I don’t like this feature because when I make a packing list for example, I mark off the things that I have packed and then usually, when I am getting ready to come home from my trip I go back into my list and make sure I pack everything back up to come home. If I have accidentally scrolled to the top of my list too fast it will delete all of the items that I have marked through and that leaves me at risk for forgetting something.
- Curious Kiwi Co.
- 63.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Lau Brothers LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Go Premium $4.99
- Loyalty Reward 8
- Loyalty Reward 9
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.