Notes is the best place to jot down quick thoughts or to save longer notes filled with to-do lists, images, web links, scanned documents, and sketches. And with iCloud, it’s easy to keep all your enabled devices in sync, so you’ll always have your notes with you.
• Create a new note with just a tap.
• Add checklists to your notes. Make a grocery list, a wish list, or a to-do list, then tap to check off items as you go.
• Invite others to join a note. Everyone who joins will see the latest changes.
• Quickly add photos to a note by using the camera from within the app.
• Easily scan paper documents into your notes with the built-in document scanner.
• Add attachments — maps, links, documents, and more — to new or existing notes by using the Share menu in Safari, Maps, and many other apps.
• Use your finger to draw right in your note, choosing from a variety of brush styles and colors.
• Can’t remember which note you added a certain photo or other attachment to? The Attachments Browser makes it easy to find what you’re looking for in one simple view.
• Secure the notes that hold your most personal data — such as financial details, medical information, or website logins — with a password, a fingerprint, or a glance.
• Take handwritten notes on blank, lined, or grid paper using your Apple Pencil and compatible iPad.
• Start new notes instantly without having to log in to your device. Just tap the Lock screen with your Apple Pencil on a compatible iPad or tap New Note in Control Center.
• Use iCloud to keep all your notes stored in the cloud and updated everywhere. Jot down a note on your iPhone, and it will instantly be available on your iPad and Mac.
Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
- Apple Inc.
- 914.4 KB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Cantonese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.