We all make those little notes to ourselves. Whether it's an idea we want to explore or a phone call we need to make, we jot it down on whatever scrap of paper is readily available with the hope we'll be able to find it later.
This is where Notes4Me comes in. It's designed to make creating and finding these notes as quickly and easily as possible. Just fire it up and start typing away. Think of it as a holding place for your thoughts until you have time to act on them.
Notes4Me also makes it easy to move notes elsewhere if you need to take that initial idea and develop it into something larger.
Key Features Include:
• Sync your notes between Notes4Me on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac with iCloud.
• View your notes on your Apple Watch.
• Recognizes addresses, links, phone numbers, flight numbers, tracking numbers, and other information. Just tap on them to get directions, make a phone call, etc.
• Pin important notes to the top of the note list.
• A Today View widget so you can see your top notes in the Today View.
• Share your notes with other apps and people using iOS's built-in share sheets.
• Send To Notes4Me extension for sending notes to Notes4Me from within other apps.
• Add notes to Notes4Me using Siri by saying, "Hey Siri, create a note with Notes4Me..."
• Drag and drop notes between Notes4Me and other apps on the iPad.
• Support for Split View and Slide Over on the iPad so you can have Notes4Me and another app on-screen at the same time.
• Support for Dynamic Type.
• Keyboard shortcuts when using an external keyboard.
• New Apple Watch app lets you view your notes on your Apple Watch.
• New Today View widget so you can view your top notes without launching the app.
• Improved user interface.
• Multi-column note view one iPad.
• Better support for Dynamic Type.
• You can drag and drop notes to other apps on the iPad.
• Drag and drop text into Notes4Me on the iPad to create a new note.
• Hot key support for connected keyboards (Command + N begins a new note).
• Pinned notes are highlighted in a different color.
• Option to show oldest notes first.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Uncluttered & Handy Notes App
From the same team that made the awesome Home Inventory app. This is a great little productivity tool to easily jot down a note when you are on the go. It has a very simple interface that puts your notes front & centre. Not trying to be a full-on word processor this app just quickly and easily allows you to add notes whenever and wherever you are.
I highly recommend this app. I had a few questions about it and the developer responded to me rapidly. They were professional courteous and helpful. I give this app five stars
Replacement for stickie notes
This app has been really convenient for capturing notes I would likely jot down on a stickie note.
> Notes are displayed in full (not collapsed or limit on number of lines)
> Entry screen is always accessible, so it's super easy to capture a thought quickly (no extra clicks required)
> Would like the ability to manually sort notes
> Would like the ability to add new notes to the bottom of the list (instead of the current default at the top)
> would like the ability to export multiple notes at one time
> Would like the ability to archive notes for at least a day after delete (just in case I want to restore it)
- Binary Formations, LLC
- 24.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 Binary Formations, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.