We all make those little notes to ourselves. Whether it's an idea we want to explore or a phone call we need to make, we jot it down on whatever scrap of paper is readily available with the hope we'll be able to find it later.
This is where Notes4Me comes in. It's designed to make creating and finding these notes as quickly and easily as possible. Just click the icon in the menu bar and start typing. Think of it as a holding place for your thoughts until you have time to act on them.
Notes4Me also makes it easy to move notes elsewhere if you need to take that initial idea and develop it into something larger.
Key Features Include:
• Notes4Me runs in your Mac's menu bar so it's instantly available whenever you need it.
• Sync your notes between Notes4Me on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac with iCloud.
• Recognizes addresses, tracking numbers, links, phone numbers, flight numbers, and other information. Just click on them to get directions, track a package, etc.
• Pin important notes to the top of the note list.
• Share your notes with other apps and people using macOS's built-in share sheets.
• Send To Notes4Me extension for sending notes to Notes4Me from within other apps.
• Drag and drop text onto the icon in the menu bar and Notes4Me will start a new note with that text.
• Support for Dark Mode and Accent colors in macOS Mojave.
• Improved user interface.
• Support for Dark Mode and Accent Colors in macOS Mojave.
• Drag and drop text onto the menu bar icon to automatically begin a note with the dropped text.
• Pinned notes are highlighted in a different color.
• Text typed into the note entry box persists between window closings.
• Option to show oldest notes first.
• Fixed a bug where a black stripe would appear on the menu bar icon when entering and leaving full-screen mode in other apps.
• Fixed a bug where the text of the first item in the Settings view did not appear properly.
Ratings and Reviews
Case Study in simplicity and useability
Thank you. Other people really need to get on this. You dont need DevonThink or EverNote, or markdown to take a note. You need this.
I highly recommend the purchase of this app. I had a few questions and the developers rapidly responded to my inquires. I give this app five stars
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.