You have lecture notes to take, a story to tell, article to publish, whether it’s today’s journal entry, tomorrow’s thesis, highlight important things in ebooks and PDFs, fill out a PDF form or get the most from your business meetings. Notes Writer is an excellent assistant in study and business, also being effective for writing down your ideas and thoughts and sharing them!
Students, teachers, writers, doctors, journalists, scholars and business professionals use Notes Writer daily to store notes, annotations, memos, signed PDFs, papers, highlighted PDF text-books, lectures and more.
With Notes Writer Pro you can:
+ WRITE. EDIT. FORMAT
· Write Everywhere: Use Notes Writer as an stand-alone writing app even if you don’t have a computer or you are offline in the wilds
· Create rich text format (RTF) and advanced Markdown (MD) documents
· Define margins, headers/footers, paper sizes, MLA and APA style format
· Live counters: characters, words, sentences, lines, Avg. Word length, Words per sentence & reading time
· Text to Speech for proofreading
· Dictation lets you speak text instead of typing
· Typewriter: Distraction-Free mode, letting you focus on what you’re writing
· Over 30 languages typing support including Japanese, Chinese, Arabic & Hebrew
· Extra keys: tab, forward delete, cursor up/down/left/right, etc.
+ ANNOTATE PDFs. FILL FORMS. SIGN DOCUMENTS.
· PDF Annotations: highlight, strikeout, underline, notes, voice notes, pencil, stamp, sign...
· Fill out forms. Supports PDF AcroForms standard
· Sign with your own signature documents, contracts, forms
· Digital Signature Validation
+ ORGANIZE. STRUCTURE. FIND.
· Organize your work in unlimited notebooks, folders and subfolders
· Create notebooks and projects in your own tree-like structure: Sections, Classes, Lectures, Grades, Drafts, Folders, Chapters, Research, etc.
· Design the cover of your notebooks
· Full-text search your library of documents and projects
+ SCAN NOTES. RESEARCH. PDF LIBRARY
· Split view: Open two PDFs or handwritten notes simultaneously on screen. Compare or use them as book and paper
· Full PDF reader and manager included for reference files, text books, ebooks, articles, resources, papers, etc.
· Use the camera of your iPad/iPhone to scan documents, notes, recipes, tickets, etc. as PDF
· Open PowerPoint, Word and Excel files
+ SHARE NOTES. EXPORT PDF, HTML…
· Open attachments directly from the Mail app
· Sync via iCloud, Dropbox, Box, WebDAV and Google Drive
· Convert to multiple formats RTF, Markdown, PDF, ePub, HTML, RTFD, TXT, etc.
· Zip folders/notebooks and email them
+ AUTOMATIC BACKUPS. BE SAFE. PROTECT YOUR WORK
· Protect your work with an app security passcode
· Protect any folder or project with a passcode
· Automatic Backups of your notes and notebooks
Notes Writer is more than an innovative, fast and reliable note-taking, PDF annotator and writing app designed for anyone who take notes or writes. This is a smart notepad and writing workspace for your iPad and iPhone.
We are happy to announce the release of Notes Writer Pro 13! Now including full support for the new iOS 13/iPadOS! What's New on this new free update 13.4.0?
+ Improved stability, performance and fixed minor iOS 13.3 bugs
***** Thanks for all the helpful feedback! If you like Notes Writer Pro, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps. NOTE: If you have any comments or issues, please contact us directly via our help center on www.noteswriter.com *****
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been a customer since you began with NotesWriter. Since then I have updated to every new version that has come out. When you started with NotesWriter it was without a doubt the best app of it’s type available. But now and for some time there have been problems with saving a file, with moving a file, and with even moving from one version of the notes apps to another. It has been frustrating to say the least how you started with the very best product available and each time you’ve added or upgraded, the app has suffered a degrading of abilities and become less reliable. I have put up with this and worked as hard as I can to overcome but it is past time for me to let you know that by continuing to make this more and more capable of different things in different abilities you have diminished the services of what you started with. In other words perhaps too much of a good thing reduces what you already had by cramming too much into it. I truly hope there is a way for you to return to the quality you had and the reliability you had with the first. I have faithfully paid you each time for the upgrade only to find that it was not an upgrade but a downgrade. I would be satisfied if I could just have the very first product that I bought which did everything that I, and I am sure most of your users were satisfied with, but you seem to have made that unavailable. What a shame. It was perfect for wordprocessing and writing sermons and manuscripts.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thanks for your feedback. Could you please give us more details about the issue? We will try to help you. You can do it via email: contact@ noteswriter.com Best regards, Notes Writer Team
I have been taking a training course that references PDF documents with 300 to 400 pages each. While the instructor makes a presentation, I need to quickly highlight text and images on the corresponding (password protected) document, and annotate it with commentaries and diagrams. At times I need to take a picture of a complex diagram that the instructor draws on the board and insert it into the PDF. Notes Writer allows me to do all that, and presents me with a multitude of editing options that I use to adjust and revise my notes after class.
I reported to the Studio 5 Team a couple of small usability issues and suggested some enhancements to the app. I was surprised by the immediate same-day courteous reply addressing my issues, but more so when two weeks later two of my suggested enhancements had been added!
When I initially searched (about two months ago) the internet looking for best-in-class apps of this type, Notes Writer did not come up on any of the lists. I find this very strange because the competing apps that are listed appear to be inferior. Go figure...
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your feedback!
Notes Writer Team
Used for a while and VERY impressed
I gave an earlier review, I continue to be amazed at the abilities of this one app to cover a range of writing, editing, importing and annotating. Keep up the good work!
I’m updating this review. I have continued to use many different writing and reading apps. Of all of the top ones I use, this is my go to. I bought this when it was just beginning not sure how it would go. This app only continues to get better with frequent updates and improvements. Highly recommend. Nothing else out there covers the broad range of types of docs like this one, and it is all done with excellence and depth. You can see that it continues to climb as one of the best sellers out there. Thanks for a great product. I teach a lot and rely on this app. Keep up the good work.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thanks for your feedback and suggestion. Yes, we have the handwritten to text feature in our to-do. Stay tuned for next updates!
Notes Writer Team
- Kairoos Solutions S.L.
- 313.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Kairoos Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.