*On Sale 50% Off for a Limited Time!* What's New? : A completely redesigned even more simple user interface using the latest Apple technology.
Write a book, blog, essay, report and research paper, write in pieces, take notes daily on the go whenever imagination strikes, draft the notes and add them to a notebook, later add, remove, rearrange and remix notes & photos and make notebook your way.
Notewrap has been redesigned & rebuilt using the latest Apple technology. An even more simple user interface with the title and the note merged into a single note. The first line of your note becomes the title. A Split View with 3 column interface on the Mac & iPad that shows a list of the notes, photos or notebooks with its contents side by side.
Comes equipped with the Dilly Dallying Clock, a widget that lets you know the amount of time spent without writing a word.
Supports scribble so you can use your Apple Pencil on the iPad to write and take notes.
It assists you in every stage of the writing process.
- Make notebook your way, a Writer's Loose Leaf Notebook that lets you add, remove, rearrange and remix notes & photos and make unlimited notebooks, to rearrange simply drag a note and drop it to another position, the notebook is your manuscript, it gives you an overview and lets you edit chapters and front & back matter.
- An Elegant Text Formatting interface that lets you style, align, indent and add bullets to your notes, select text and style it to bold, italic, underline or strikethrough, align and indent paragraphs, add classic bullets to your text such as bullet, dash and numbered bullets and create to-dos.
- Style text your way, Elegant & Classic Fonts to choose from, set font such as New York, Helvetica Neue etc. and customise paragraph settings such as line spacing, paragraph spacing, indent and firstLineIndent, there is also a manuscript button that set text format settings to industry standard manuscript format.
- Publish & Print your way, write with a font size that you are comfortable with and customise font size and line spacing while you publish & print the notebook.
- Export to Markdown automatically converts your notes, photos & notebooks to markdown format, you can also export to various file formats such as plain text, rtf, rtfd, pdf & html and share or save it to iCloud.
- Proofread and Markup each chapter with the pencil only on the iPad.
- You can focus on writing, Publishing & Printing is handled for you, lays out the notes & photos into pages, adds page breaks and page footers and creates a beautiful pdf document for you.
- Awesome Dark & Light Mode colour palettes, historic hale navy colour palette is overview colour and midsummer night is the notes colour palette.
- A Powerful Integrated Search that categories search results into notes, photos and notebooks and shows you the search results in the same views for easy navigation
- Tag notes & photos as Favourites and easily access them from favourites icon.
- Automatically Syncs all your notes, photos & notebooks to iCloud and across devices to iPhone, iPad and Mac, a robust sync feature that keeps each and every note taken from any device safe on iCloud and makes it available to all the devices.
It also comes loaded with other amazing features such as current location, split view etc.
Notewrap is a powerful digital loose leaf notebook that lets you move notes & photos from one notebook to another with tap of a button. In Notewrap, a document is a notebook which can be a book, a blog or an assignment and paragraphs are notes in the notebook which can be moved & arranged by dragging and dropping into the position you desire within the notebook.
Whether you are a writer writing stories, poems or articles, blogger writing blog posts, student writing essays, assignments or reports or researcher writing research papers, with Notewrap you can create such writings as notebooks your way on the go, it provides a simple and elegant interface and gives you complete control in the way you want to create and style your writings, enjoy writing!
PDF Printing can now handle widow and orphan lines.
- Notes, Photos and Notebooks can now be printed in pdf format which automatically prevents widow and orphan lines.
- A widow is the first line of a paragraph which appears alone at the bottom of a page, exporting to pdf format automatically prevents widow lines.
- An orphan is the last line of a paragraph which appears at the top of the page, exporting to pdf format automatically prevents orphan lines.
- Writers can now print their manuscripts in standard manuscript pdf format which automatically prevents widow and orphan lines and submit the same to the publisher.
Ratings and Reviews
In terms of VALUE FOR THE COST, Notewrap is one of the best note taker/keepers and text editors on the App Store. No subscription here—just a one-time, quite reasonable, straight-out purchase price. Also, the developer seems devoted to continuously improving this product by listening to requests for new features from actual users.
The latest update includes a new toggle switch so that users can specify whether or not each note should begin on a NEW PAGE. This helps enormously when structuring documents for export. If one chooses “new page,” the single note can easily become a self-contained essay, a blog post, or a book chapter. If one chooses no new page, the note can be rearranged and merged with others within a notebook so that the notebook itself becomes an essay, blog post, or book chapter. This simple option adds a great deal of flexibility.
There are some useful generic notebooks and some templates (research paper, book chapter, title page) here to get you started.
Exporting and sharing options are quite extensive in this app, though I would like to see docx (Microsoft Word) export.
Looking forward to seeing future developments in this “Swiss Army knife” of a word processor.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the encouraging review, and don' think anyone could have explained the New Page feature better.
Old Notes not legible when in Dark Mode
I haven’t used the App for a while. Now on iOS / iPadOS 14.51 I’ve discovered that Notes are Barely legible. White text on a light background. In Light Mode it’s fine, but this is a major problem for me . Any assistance would be appreciated..
Thanks for the prompt response from the developer.
Older Notes are visible in light (non-night) mode. Still trying to copy them over so they are visible in Dark Mode
Developer Response ,
On iOS 14.5.1, newly created notes & photos transforms nicely from dark-mode to light mode & vice versa and notes are legible, the issue could be with very old-notes created on the very earlier version of the app, please try to copy text from the old note, create a new note and paste it on it and this way you could recover the notes, for any further assistance please tap the contact button on the Home Screen and use the contact form to email Notewrap support.
Thanks for taking time out to update the review and for your latest feedback, you are welcome!
Randomly deletes entries. I’ve lost at least a whole month now twice. Sine that latest iOS update you can’t see what you’re typing while in landscape mode.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Betyl Pty Ltd
- 77.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Betyl Pty Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.