Your mind is for having ideas – not holding them. Get your ideas, to-dos and thoughts quickly down using Notation. The notepad editor that is always just one keystore away.
With a beautifully minimalistic interface, Notation is your perfect assistant for writing down thoughts the moment you have them. Just press option-spacebar to show or hide your notebook. You can also remap this shortcut in the preference panel.
You can have unlimited sheets of notes and easily create new ones or remove the ones you don't need anymore.
Notation also supports the newest macOS technologies and is built for Mojave, with a georgeous dark mode interface and a subtly vibrant material.
POSSIBLE USE CASES
· Notepad for ideas
· Capture tool for GTD, any to-dos
· Substitute for having paper around for quick notes during business calls
· Notetaking during meetings or conversations
· Secondary clipboard that you can paste unlimited amounts of text into
· Sticky notes for reminders and lists
· Much, much more... Let your imagination run wild!
· Quickly store notes, thoughts, reminders and more in a beautifully simple text editor
· Unlimited sheets of notes to seperate notes and organize them
· Light and dark mode, as per system appearance or custom preference.
· Notation can float above other windows as a useful utility.
· You can summon and hide Notation with one keystroke, as long as it's running
· Customizable keyboard shortcut
· Optional menu bar item that can show / hide Notation.
· Works like a freely resizable, movable and instantly hideable notepad or sticky notes
· Beautifully simple interface with translucency
· Built for macOS Mojave
And there is much more to come.
Get Notation today and start organizing your thoughts, quickly and effectively, to get them from your mind into a system.
Notion is now called Notation, to avoid confusion with another existing note-taking app. We're sorry if you've purchased the wrong app and urge you to get in touch with App Store support.
New in Notation 1.1:
- Sheets can now be named and have an icon
- More keyboard shortcuts
- Fixed several issues
Thank you for using Notation.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.