- Powerful text editing tools
- Bold / Italic / Underline / Strikethrough / Highlight
- Number list / Bullet list / Check list
- Unlimited attachments (Pro):
- Image / Video / Scan / Drawing / File
- Table / Block quote / Code / Math Equation
- Dark mode
- iCloud sync
- Organize with gesture
- Export to HTML, Markdown, PDF, & JPG
- Lock notes (Pro)
- Desktop class organization
- Drag to reorder your list and paragraph
- Drag to organize your notes
- Rapid multi select
Noto is free to use, including iCloud Sync support.
Unlock Noto Pro to enable all features including
* Note lock
* Support future Noto development
Terms and Conditions: https://noto.ink/terms
# This version is mostly polishes
* Editor basic RTL language support
* Sidebar can now stay visible even in portrait mode on iPad
* More note informations added
* Creation date
* Last modification date
* Character count
* Make drawings align left again
* Fix alt + left shortcut not working
* Display last modified date on homescreen
* Add option to hide date on home screen
* Add option to adjust drag area
* Change paragraph drag area to the entire line
* Better crash tracking
* Adjust settings menu structure
* Bug fixes and UI tweaks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been looking for a Note taking app that would suffice for my everyday note taking and markdown needs, luckily I came across this one. Thus far, this app has exceeded in every criteria I feel like other note apps are slacking in. Feature packed app that is easy to use and easy to understand.
I particularly love the option to add and export codes with an array of programming languages available to choose from. This app really separates itself from other note taking apps with it’s simplicity and wonderful UI. The app is super affordable plus you get your money’s worth. I highly recommend this app.
Developers, please to add more Themes to the MAC OS app version. Thank you!
The best app I came across
The design is amazing, so useful and simple, I purchased the life time version after 10 minutes using the app it’s just awesome! I love that it has iPad, iPhone and Mac versions! I looked for the app like this forever. Soooo many features! Perfect for business and personal stuff! Thanks to the creators!!!
If these features could be added, the app would be priceless:
- change color of the text, being able to apply highlight but keep the text black, more highlight colors..
- add more forlder colors, maybe custom colors, backgrounds...
- if i could import my table to excel (or excel file not just pdf) with one piece or copy info from excel and fill out the table in noto
- if I can see the table more far away on the iPad
- if I could view what folders I have inside my main folders on the home page instead of opening them all to get to the document
- if I could change the background of the page itself or when I look at my files so I know the categories without folders like in Google Notes
- create a project, reminder and a due date like in Asana
It’s a little baggy but it syncs everything so fast and perfectly so when it shots down I’m not worried
It makes me extremely uncomfortable that if I were to not have my Apple device, I would not be able to access my notes because there is not desktop version of Noto. Also, email linking is primal where syncing is concerned. I like that my notes sync back and forth between my iPad and iPhone. But what if I needed to access my notes from a friends phone? There’s no login feature which kind of makes the app useless to me. I was so pleased with the interface that I jumped the gun paid the $10 yearly fee without researching thoroughly. Now I am regretting it big time. Tags are not crucial, but would be a nice additional add on to organize notes more thoroughly! Other than the three things I mentioned, Noto rocks and is a major upgrade from Apple notes, especially UI wise!
- Yi Lun Zhao
- 14.4 MB
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Yi Lun Zhao
- In-App Purchases
- Noto Lifetime $24.99
- Noto Pro Monthly $0.99
- Noto Pro Yearly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.