- Powerful text editing tools
- Bold / Italic / Underline / Strikethrough / Highlight
- Number list / Bullet list / Check list
- Unlimited attachments (pro):
- Image / Video / Scan / Drawing / File
- Table / Block quote / Code / Math Equation
- Dark mode
- iCloud sync
- Organize with Gesture
- Export to HTML, Markdown, PDF, & JPG
- Desktop class organization
- Drag to reorder your list and paragraph
- Drag to organize your notes
- Rapid multi select
Noto is free to use, including iCloud Sync support.
Unlock Noto Pro to enable all features including
* Support future Noto development
Terms and Conditions: https://noto.ink/terms
* Fix the issue where moving out of local folder resulted lost notes
* Fix table cursor jumping problem
* Able to copy image/video
* Fix incorrect md export text when exporting image and video
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The level of polish and detail to the UI reminds me of Things. It’s just a joy to use and I am only holding back from five stars because there are some pretty basic things missing, like sortable folders and notes, and independent dark mode. Happy to pitch in with a pro membership and can’t wait to see what’s next!
Very impressive beginning
Update 2: all my problems were fixed in the most recent update. The app works great now!
Update: after using the app for a couple days now, I do have to say that there is definitely room to improve stability. I have particular issues with the shrinked keyboard on the iPad 11 pro disappearing randomly. Also, after previewing and closing a document, the app sometimes becomes unresponsive. Lastly, the “+” button on the keyboard to add images, tables, etc. does not show any options when clicked especially when using the pinched keyboard.
I am stunned at the stability, functionality, and design of this app especially since it was just released. I think this app is going to blow up in the future.
- Add an ability to attach audio recordings
- Add the ability to markup attached documents
Again, this is an incredible start. I like how you followed Apple’s design principles. Looking forward to future updates.
So far so good.
1. Unable to embed photos from the photo album. When I select Image / Video it brings up a list of all the different albums, but selecting "Recents" or "All Photos" closes the file navigation window and sends me back to the note. Selecting "Videos" works. It brings up a list of videos and lets me embed a video into the note without any issues.
2. "Scan Document" is also not working. Selecting Scan Document brings up the camera and correctly detects the edges of the document, then pressing the shutter button captures an image and displays the manual adjustment window. The manual adjustment editor allows you to adjust the edges of the document in the scanned image. But there's no way to accept the changes and embed the image. The only thing it allows me to do is swipe down and cancel.
Note: Both of these issues seem to be related to importing images. I noticed that noto is not in the list of apps that have permission to access photos, nor has the app ever prompted me to allow access to the photo album.
- Yi Lun Zhao
- 39.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Yi Lun Zhao
- In-App Purchases
- Noto Lifetime $24.99
- Noto Pro Monthly $0.99
- Noto Pro Yearly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.