Notruf 112 9+
Designed for iPad
"Emergency Call 112 - The Fire Fighting Simulation" was developed in close cooperation with the Fire department in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany.
Player tasks are based on real fire fighting operations and have been optimized for mobile devices.
No matter whether it is a deployment journey with flashing blue lights or fighting fire with the hollow jet nozzle, all missions can be played without expert knowledge.
Missions are divided into small and large mini-games and include informative, intermediate animations.
- Handle emergency calls in the control room
- Experience different missions
- Use special rights to reach scenes faster
- Deployment journeys in the country, city and on highways
- Provide hose connections to ensure water supply
- Fight fires using the rapid extinguishing system
- Extinguish container and small fires
- Extinguish truck and car fires
- Extinguish fires that are hard to be observed via turntable ladder
- Fight flat fires by means of inside attack
- Provide assistance in road traffic accidents
- Use a chain saw in rescue missions
- Protect the environment against oil stains
- Collect experience points to climb through the ranks
- Unlock new units step by step
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* NEW: Siren can be switched (air or electronic)
* NEW: Image gallery with units of the Fire department Mülheim
* Ranks were restored
* Ranks no longer reset after achieving the final rank "Manager"
* Removed camera flickering during deployment journeys
* Reworked mission task "Disconnect battery"
* Changed engine sounds of WT, LF24 and TL
* Activated blue lights at scenes
* Removed stuck vehicles on country road
* Minor adjustments and corrections
* Added missing languages (Store)
Ratings and Reviews
This games is awesome! This is exactly like the one on PC. One thing I might recommend is to add new tasks and new types of vehicles. The tasks repeat themselves and they continue on for a while. Also, I think there should be a tutorial on how to shoot water from the hose, how to use the buttons, etc;. I had a hard time figuring out controls but after awhile it got better. This is a great game over all and highly recommend this to anyone who is interested in emergency service games! 4 to 4 1/2 star game! Best emergency game yet!
NotrufMobile 112 hi I am william I just brought this app and I think
This game is awesome because I have seen this game on utube and it resembles the one called emergency 112 as well I just love this game especially when it puts you in a actual fire in a room close up it looks pretty real I think that the German fire fighters are as real as the American firefighters are when it comes to saving lives I would like to really thank the developer for making magnificent and wonderful simulator I haven’t stop playing it can it be possible for the developer to add more in house fires and to rescue people as well with the ladder truck this is William from Philadelphia thank you because this game is the bomb
Make it like The computer were you can walk around the fire station or I will never play
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Aerosoft GmbH
- 419.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Aerosoft GmbH
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.