Noun is the funnest way to share photos and messages around the world.
Nouns are where you can discover and join in on what’s happening IRL.
Take a picture/video, add a caption, and share it with people around you.
Noun is the first-ever location-restricted social app that lets you connect, discover, and reminisce.
There are 2 types of nouns. The first is a simple timeline of what’s happening at a specific location. The second adds an ephemeral aspect to a noun where you must physically be at that specific location IRL within the time period set for the noun. Once unlocked, you’ll forever have access to the noun but interaction stops once it ends.
Nouns let you share what’s happening in real life. The only way to open a noun is to be near it before it disappears from the map. It’s hyperlocal sharing with people who are physically there during a specific time. Conversations have much more context and meaning.
Boxes are added by Noun that contain a real reward. If you see one on the map, get to it as quickly as you can in real life. Yes, we're serious. If you see a box on the map, be the first to find it. The more people that use Noun the bigger the reward. It's the least we can do for making Noun part of your life.
• Add photos and captions to a place.
• Ephemeral nouns disappear from the map after some time.
• Use your location to unlock new content.
• Appear in safe areas at random times.
• Helps you explore the world around you.
• Contains a real item for you to keep.
• Share photos and message people at that place.
• View the full timeline of content and photos.
• Engage with verified local business owners.
• Noun opens up to a map for quick discovery.
• It’s the best way to interact with the world around you.
• Find people and places around you easily.
• Noun will only let you take real photos.
• Noun guarantees the people seeing your posts are really there.
• Noun won't let you open certain content unless you're really there.
• Noun means people, places, and things.
• Noun will only let you write messages if you're really there.
• Noun doesn't save any location data and we're too busy to care.
• Noun is based out of California.
• Noun is rolling out to cities and doesn't work everywhere.
To see if Noun is available in your city, visit https://www.noun.com.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/nounapp.
Join our Discord server at https://discord.gg/noun.
We've released version 2.0 of Noun.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been going to meetups for years but never had a way to stay in touch with everyone easily. Someone made a comment they added a group on noun and checked it out. To my surprise, people from the meetup were talking about making new plans in the chat. I have to say, pretty smart idea!
Love it but missing pieces
I enjoy using the app with the group I met. Needs more features to replace other apps we use to meet each other. I HIGHLy recommend downloading the app and experiencing what they come up with!!
Fun new way to connect
Fun and simple, this app has huge potential to connect people in new ways. Looking forward to growing my network and meeting new help with the help of Noun.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Noun Technologies, Inc.
- 19.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2022 Noun