Nouri means to nourish. By remembering to keep in touch with the people in your life, you can nourish your relationships, connections, and business. When you Prioritize People, your life becomes more meaningful and expands your opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Build genuine connections and make a difference in your life by showing you truly care about the people around you. Nouri acts as a personal assistant in remembering everything about your connections to make sure that when important life events occur nothing is forgotten!
Nouri has many unique features to keep your relationships strong including:
- Reminding you ahead of time about the special events in your loved ones’ lives, such as birthdays. Gone are the days of posting a lame “Happy Birthday” on someone’s social media feed. Instead, set a reminder a week before the birthday to plan a thoughtful gift!
- Easily share important information about yourself and others as you strive to build a strong network and connect with as many people without making it superficial.
- Receive regular reminders to stay in touch with everyone you want to strengthen your relationship with.
- Organize the people in your life into many different social Circles, so you can focus on one area of your network at a time.
- Manage robust personal information about the people in your life, so you never forget a name. Everything in a profile is searchable. Simply search anything you remember about them to locate their contact information.
- Message other Nouri users directly in-app! You can even send mass emails or text messages to an entire Circle for easy communication!
Nouri also helps you set flexible goals to reach out to people regularly. When you're too busy to connect with others, simply snooze your reminders until the next day when you have time to get up to speed.
Consolidate all the social media accounts of one person, so you can directly view their social media feeds without having to endless scroll through content and open various apps.
When you change your phone number, address, or email, or any information you want to share with others, Nouri will automatically update any changed information to all people you’ve shared your profile with! No more awkwardly calling or texting the wrong number by accident.
Nouri also keeps track of all your previous interactions with everyone, so you don’t forget what you’ve already discussed and can pick up where you left off!
Curate and share contact information about the people you interact with or even businesses you enjoy, so that when you travel, you can recall where your favorite locations are without having to look them up again!
Nouri is perfect for big networking events too! Simply have guests join the event Circle to instantly receive everyone’s contact information! Gone are the days of outdated business cards. Users can scan profile QR codes for quick sharing of information.
Nouri is integrated with any messaging or communications app to provide swift and easy communication and relationship nurturing.
Prioritize People with Nouri, and you will see how easy it is to keep your social wellness healthy and strong.
Optimization and minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best way to nurture relationships with important people
When I first found Nouri I didn’t realize just how much potential it had to really help me with new connections. But after really digging in I discovered that it is such an effective tool that I want to share it with as many people as possible! This is a great tool to stay on top of new and existing connections to people that you meet at networking events, lunches, seminars, or really any sort of event that you want to make sure you don’t lose track of the amazing people that you meet. It’s not only for connections that you make out events, but also existing relationships as it does a fantastic job at reminding you when to reach out and check in with somebody, plan gifts for a birthday, or just continue nurturing the important people in your life by effectively having your own personal CRM. I love the features and functionality of this tour and hope more people download the app as it only helps all of us grow our networks exponentially in a highly effective way.
I really enjoy the aspect of sharing your circle or connections with others. This has especially been useful for large events when the host or someone who has all the contact information can share it with everyone at the click of a button
I’ve also enjoyed the feature of making notes and settings reminders to follow up with my new or old connections
Could use a few more features
In such a stimulating/content heavy world, I find it hard to find time and remember to keep up with friends. I downloaded this all to help manage my relationships and so far, I really like the ability to visualize my friend circles and add notes about contacts.
I am very disappointed that I’m not able to include schedule an event with a circle or include multiple people on events. For instance , I’d love to be able to or log a party I recently went to where I interacted with friends A, B, and C. I am a little disappointed that it doesn’t have this functionality.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZooWho, Inc.
- 84.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © ZooWho, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Nouri Subscription $4.99