With the Novel Coworking app, it’s easier than ever to elevate your business. The Novel App lets members connect with a vibrant community of creators & entrepreneurs. Quickly book meeting space, stay on top of events, and stay fueled throughout your day.
- Quickly book beautiful meeting space for collaborating with others
- Connect with a vibrant community of Novel Coworking members
- Get notified when visitors and packages arrive
- Stay on top of community events and important office information
- Browse a professional directory of Novel Coworking members
- Easily find WiFi passwords, parking information, plan pricing, printer information, building information, and more
- Order food, drinks, snacks and more using the Novel Honor Market
- Submit maintenance requests
- Contact community managers
Bug fixes and improvements.
-Fixed issue where booking history loads incorrectly.
-Improved snacks experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Functional and intuitive!
The Novel Coworking app has packed in a number of features that were above my expectations! It also has an elegant design and is very intuitive to use. I love the conference room and marketplace features especially.
Spies + Censorship (Use with Caution)
The COO of Novel CoWorking has admitted they are spying on its coworkers and members. She admitted this after a candid chat we had when I caught them spying on me. I suspect they are monitoring you if you are using this app.
In addition, the COO has a censorship policy to delete any posts or comments they feel are negative. This is mainly to curb negative comments about Novel. You cannot say anything negative about Novel. Posts were deleted that supported #BLM. They felt it was negative.
Can’t Sign In— email verification fails
Handler from Firebase back-end either does not notify mobile app, or mobile app on install does not register its own handler appropriately.
Additionally, introductory messaging mentions only new accounts, making for a confusing experience for those of us with existing accounts. Extremely frustrating!
Developer Response ,
Sorry that you experienced this bug. We have resolved the login issue and you should now be able to access the app.
Thank you for the info and feedback. If you run into other issues please let us know.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.