NowRx provides a trusted, reliable way to have your prescriptions delivered to your door in one hour. No more wasting time in pharmacy lines or making separate trips to the pharmacy.
NowRx also provides reminders to help you remember to take your medications and to process your refills, promoting better health and wellness for you and your family. In addition, with the NowRx video chat feature, you can speak to a trusted NowRx pharmacist on your own schedule.
NowRx offers one hour delivery for a small fee or same day delivery for free!
- Download the app and complete a profile so you are ready to process a prescription*.
- Ask your doctor to send your prescription directly to NowRx when e-prescribing
- Easily transfer your existing prescriptions in minutes and we will deliver at refill time.
- Get your medications delivered to your home or office, as long as within our service area.
- All major insurance is accepted.
- Drivers are carefully vetted.
NowRx is reliable, private and secure!
- No long, uncomfortable waits in the pharmacy lines. We deliver medications discreetly to you in the comfort of your own home.
- Get all your meds delivered in confidential, unmarked packages.
- NowRx handles your protected healthcare information with the highest standards for security and confidentiality according to HIPAA guidelines.
*Copies of paper prescriptions uploaded through the app are not valid until first verified by a licensed NowRx pharmacist and medications will only be dispensed upon validation and receipt of original paper prescription at the time of delivery.
More comprehensive status view of your Prescriptions.
More sophisticated controls of your Refills.
Ratings and Reviews
What’s stopping me
This looks like a great idea, and I was excited to try it, so downloaded the app. I entered quite a bit of personal info, stuff I wouldn’t normally just put out there but that was necessary for the service NowRx provides. It wasn’t until after that, that I was told they don’t service my area.
It would’ve been nice to know that at the beginning. If a pizza delivery app can do a location check first, so could this app. And even if you don’t make that change, having a list of metro areas that you serve and maybe those that are coming soon, would be a nice addition.
Please improve the app UX
The one-star is for the app. The service itself is actually not bad. They text you and usually deliver next day. However, the app design is really bad. For example, I can’t add my apartment in the address. When I click support, it leads me to address. It just doesn’t make sense at all. I can’t find info like when will be the next delivery date for my auto refill. I can’t easily change scheduled delivery. All of these can be helped through text messages to their support but their customer support info cannot be found anywhere in the app, no text number, no email, no ticketing system. I used to use NimbleRX, although the business is merged to NowRx, NimbleRX’s app design was pretty good and end-user friendly. Please improve the app UX. It will significantly change your engagement and retention.
App won’t open/keeps crashing
Great concept if it would open and work properly
- NowRx Inc
- 32.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 NowRx Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.