NReg is an instant mobile reference of all FAA registered aircraft.
NReg accesses a hierarchical database; this is a much richer product than a simple spreadsheet-like flat file. Having found a particular item, you can navigate up, down and across the database with a few taps to discover all related information.
All data is held on as server, which is synchronized with the publication of new data as it is published by the Federal Aviation Authority, so its always up to date. [Please note that this app requires wifi or cellular access to the internet].
With NReg you can get instant answers to the following questions:
• What are the registration details for aircraft N-xxx?
• Who is the registered owner?
• Show me ALL of the aircraft that they own
• Give me a list of ALL other aircraft which are of the same type, or have the same engine, or are from the same manufacturer.
• Find any owner (and therefore all of their aircraft) from an auto-complete style drop down of names.
• For any of the above, make a single-tap call to the internet search engines, to discover anything known about the aircraft, owner, model etc.
NReg implements a tight integration with the internet’s leading search engine. If you want extended information about an owner, or need to know engine details, or get pics of the aircraft, it’s generally only a few taps away.
NReg comes with two screen presentations (selected in iPhone…Settings) - a daylight format, and a night format, so you won't impair your night vision from the cockpit late at night!
The app is fully documented through on-screen help, with full email support to all purchasers from the developers.
Even faster response and a new drill function to enable you to drill into aircraft, engines, owners and manufacturers.
Ratings and Reviews
NReg Has Very Little to Offer
Searching N registrations on the ramp today with my new NReg app and nothing came up across 8 searches. Lots of missing data appears to be the cause and there was no annunciation indicating the query failed to complete. I’m not happy to see this rated highly and perform so pathetically.
Hate the update
All I want this for is to identify types and owners of aircraft. The previous version was great. Simple, enter the Nreg into the box and bam...there's all your info. Now you have a confusing page full of headings, a box that comes up but doesn't find anything when you enter the Nreg, and endless no results...which I never got before. If it ain't broke... don't try and fix it! You just end up making it worse!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Soul of Australia Pty Ltd
- 20.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Wavefront Technology Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.