NspectPro is an all-in-one home and property inspection reporting app. Whether you are an inspector or the realtor, this app can and will save you time and money.
If you are a Home Inspector, you can do everything from taking pictures and annotating issues to creating and sharing the report. You can get started right away with our ready-to-use templates or you can customize your own. Have you ever showed up to the property that has two furnaces but your template was only set up for one? Don’t worry, you can customize it on the go.
If you are a realtor, we have you covered for free. This app will save you tons of time! You will not need to spend hours cutting and pasting since you can subtract the items your clients don’t want to negotiate from the report in the app. Your inspector can send you the relator version of the report and you can then edit and send a PDF to all parties who need it to move the deal forward, fast and efficiently.
- Finish inspection onsite or anywhere with your iPhone or iPad.
- Take photos of the property or import from the camera roll in bulk then attach them to the report.
- Indicate problem by adding texts or drawing on photos.
- Select from over 6,000 pre-made definitions/conditions or add your own words and save them for later use.
- Create a completed report including: summary page, agreements and standards of practice.
- Add your own company name and logo in the report.
- Sign your name on the report with your finger or stylus.
- Print or share the finished report as a PDF via email, AirDrop, iCloud, etc.
- Inspections are automatically backup to the cloud and always accessible anywhere anytime on any device.
- Auto-fill address and display properties on the map with just one click.
- Transfer inspections to your colleagues with import and export buttons.
No subscription needed for realtors:
- Review inspection reports created by the inspectors, choose which info your clients want to include for negotiation purposes then print or share them as a negotiation checklist.
- Install the app on any of your iOS devices.
- Save all of your client inspections on your cloud at no extra cost.
- Create, print, share and store on the cloud at no extra cost.
- Install the app and enjoy the same feature on any of your iOS devices.
- Do the inspection in English then create PDF reports in other languages such as Spanish, Chinese, French and more.
- Get access to our online library and get up-to-date resources at no extra cost, including standards of practices and templates.
All features for standard subscriptions are included, plus:
- Export your inspections to the realtor as a negotiation checklist and let them choose which info should be included for negotiation purposes.
- Customize templates on-the-fly while you’re doing the inspection, e.g. define new inspection items and add custom pages to the report.
- Save custom templates from inspections and instantly switch between them for faster reporting. Ideal for inspectors who work for multiple companies.
- Personalize report graphics with the in-app HTML/CSS editor or download one from our constantly updated online library.
For questions or feedback, contact us at email@example.com
By using NspectPro, you have read and agreed to the following term of use: http://resource.nspectpro.com/ios/agreement/tos.htm
All subscriptions are auto-renewal. Once you’ve subscribed, you will get a free-trial access to features and contents. After the trial period ends, your iTunes account will be billed for the selected subscription. The subscription will automatically be renewed when the current period ends. Auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings. To avoid being charged, cancel the subscription by turning auto-renewal off 24-hours prior to the end of the trial and/or current subscription period.
NspEctimate integration - adds ability to submit a request to NspEctimate for repair estimation report and receive it in 48 hours.
Ratings and Reviews
This is an amazing App! I’m a realtor and it has made my job so much easier. It’s easy to work with and understand, but best of all it’s always at my fingertips should I need to access any of my clients reports. It allows me to take the items that my clients would like addressed and take out any other items that do not. It also allows for editing too should my client change their mind on an item they then would like addressed. Clients and attorneys are loving it too. So great that you won’t believe it’s free for realtors to download and use.
I spent a couple of months researching different inspection programs. I chose this one because of price and ease of use. I have absolutely loved this. Very easy to use and has lots of flexibility. I was immediately able to do inspections and generate reports.
I've been using the same software for 18 years and I have always liked it. The only thing I didn't like was doing the reports at home all night. This software lets me do the report and add the pictures all at the same time during the inspection. You can put circles and arrows in the pictures in the software or with a PDF editor at home. It's great software and I'm using it from now on.
- Instaspections Inc.
- 50.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Instaspection Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $34.99
- Standard $24.99
- Premium Extended $349.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.