Nubeprint is a monitoring tool for printer and copiers that lets you control your ink, toner and other supplies consumption and reduce printing costs.
We all have a printer at home, at the office or in our business, and we all have experienced suddenly running out of ink and then finding that no one carries the cartridge we need. In addition, up until now we have had no way to verify how well the cartridge performed. Did the cartridge print as many pages as the manufacturer promised? Was buying the cheapest cartridge really a good business decision, or instead should we have bought the moderate priced cartridge? Would the store ship to me the cartridge automatically before it is empty?
Nubeprint is a free monitoring tool that uses the most advanced dynamic technology and artificial intelligence (A.I.) to monitor any printer that is network connected (LAN), either by cable or WIFI. It has two main advantages for you: on one side you can monitor your printers and know their most current status at any time. On the other hand, you can let your supplier for printer consumables ship new cartridges automatically to you, or even in a service cost per page contracts.
Nubeprint is a complete monitoring tool that makes your life easier:
1. Know the actual level of each cartridge and the date in which it will need to be replaced;
2. Know the actual performance of the cartridges you buy, and compare it to what the manufacturer claims;
3. Know if you have wasted any ink because of replacing the cartridge too early;
4. Rename each printer to easily identify its location or user;
5. By typing the license number that your cartridge dealer will give you, you benefit from the automatic supplies replenishment services, or even cost per page contracts.
Your best user experience:
. Ask your dealer for a License number and appreciate getting notified when you are about to run out of toner, drums or any other supplies. Use services such as automatic supplies replenishment or cost per page service.
. Printers are added automatically to your Nubeprint when your smart phone connects to a Wi-Fi network. If you are not interested in a printer, simply remove it from your screen by using the option “Ignore the printer”.
. Sometimes the number of printers you want to manage is so large that it is difficult to recognize what printer is where. Rename the printer using the option available in your Nubeprint.
. If you are multiple persons sharing a printer, install Nubeprint app in all smart phones and use the same License number that the dealer has provided. You will then ensure that your printer is always monitored.
· Levels of the supplies
· Days remaining until the cartridge becomes empty
· Pages remaining until the cartridge becomes empty
· Expected date for when the cartridge is exhausted
· How much of the supply was wasted
· Performance of each cartridge
· Date when the printer information was last updated
· Counters for each printer
· Usage histogram (pages)
· Level evolution graph (%)
· Pages remaining evolution graph (pages)
· Cartridge performance graph (pages)
· Direct access to the config page of each printer.
Something you should know:
· Nubeprint is a free tool. You can use it all alone or subscribe a service from your dealer, such as an automatic supply replenishment. Contact your dealer for more details about services he has available.
· Nubeprint will work in most of the domestic networks, and small professional networks, and will detect and monitor the printers connected in these networks. If Nubeprint does not detect printers in your network, there is a good chance that the network is not domestic or formatted for small business and has been modified. Contact your dealer to find out the best solution for you.
Improvements in the detection of new models
- Juan Jose San Martin
- 70 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Nubeprint 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.