NueSynergy Mobile provides a single access point for participants to manage their consumer driven healthcare and other tax-favored benefit accounts. NueSynergy Mobile shares user authentication with the NueSynergy Online Participant Portal, meaning that registered users can merely download the application and log in to immediately gain mobile access to their benefit accounts, with no need to register their mobile phone. NueSynergy Mobile provides the following functionality with its initial release:
• Detailed Account Information
• Account balances and details
• Recent Transactions and Details
• Ability to fund HSA account from checking/savings account
• View all email and SMS alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile application via email or mobile phone
• Same username /password as NueSynergy Online Participant Portal (no need to register your mobile device, just download, login, and go!)
• Stronger Authentication support (Picture/Passphrase, device identification and Challenge)
· Added support for Eligible Expense List by plan type
· Updates to the Emma voice integration engine and responses
· Fixed an issue where logging with a saved username would fail for some users
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good
Getting my account started was simple enough. Looking up deposits and service charges appears intuitive. We'll have to see how it all shakes out. I have high hopes.
App does automatically log u out if something else comes on your phone and interrupts what your doing. I get that’s a safety feature it’s nice to have but also annoying. Once in awhile I have to wait a little while before logging back in when this happens. Overall it does the job and can help keep updated on account and any issues that need attention quickly. Thank you.
Does it's job but doesn't work well
The app allows you to do everything it's supposed to do with your account.. The app is unstable if you change apps or even let the auto lock come on. It logs you out and you have to sign in from start makes it very hard to do multiple things if you on the phone and looking up dates or numbers and have to change your phones screen just to glance at something it completely logs you out. Touch ID makes it faster to log in but why does it completely logs or disconnects you from the server when you change screens
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.