NUH myMeds is a patient-centred mobile application created by the National University Hospital, Singapore. It is designed to help patients and their caregivers better manage medications.
1) Create your personalised medication list and set timely reminders to make sure you do not miss any doses.
2) Place your prescription orders through the application, and either collect your medicines at the pharmacy or have them delivered to your home.
3) Browse through useful information on your medicines using the drug information catalogue.
4) Access information on NUH pharmacies and monitor the crowd density at each location.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is a waste of time and effort as it does not sync with your outstanding prescription in the hospital system. You have to input your drugs and dosage manually. Not helpful at all.
- National University Hospital (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- 52.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 National University Hospital
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.