NUI Galway's official mobile app - everything you need to know when studying, visiting, or working in NUI Galway.
Learn about the University, stay informed of campus news and events, explore full-time / part-time courses, and browse sports, clubs, societies, and volunteering opportunities.
Never get lost when visiting the campus: Search for buildings, lecture theatres, classrooms, cafes, restaurants, parking, bus-stops, sports centres, etc.
This app is packed with extra features for students, to make campus-life easier:
• Manage your membership of clubs, societies, and services.
• Have essential student-related information at your fingertips.
• Get help and support.
• Top up your print / photocopier credit.
• Get to your email and lecture notes.
• Find library books and other information resources (e.g. catalogues, databases).
• Search for computer rooms with the software you need installed. See whether the room is booked for a class and/or check how many computers are free before going there.
• See past exam papers, your personal exam timetable, and your exam results.
• Discover student resources and supports.
• Staff members (e.g. academics, researchers, administrators, etc) can use the app to easily request help / support or access work-related news, information resources, contact information, and tools.
App rebuilt, from the ground up, using a new platform. Additions include home screens for visitors & staff, as well as students; Push Notifications, Extra news feeds, Personal Exam Timetables & Results; Extra / Updated Student-life-related Content; Customisable Menus; and Club / Society Membership Self-Management.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.