Think about how many locks left in your garage but you just can not find their keys. Or your bike got stolen by someone cutting off your cable lock. So here comes Nulock: a smart bluetooth keyless alarmed lock. Our engineers took more than 1 year to develop and test this product. As a smart lock, the following features were tested and approved besides its robust construction:
1. It "knows" you. When your cellphone is close in its bluetooth range, you can unlock it by pressing the unlock button.
2. It "reminds" you about the battery level. 3 AAA batteries last around 8 months. The app always shows the battery power level and warns you low battery with alternating red and blue lights on the lock when power is less than 20% off left.
3. It "deters" destroyer. If your cellphone is not close by, it will make a 110db alarm if any stranger try to break, disassemble the unit, remove battery or clip the cable. You have to use the app with bluetooth turned on to clear the alarm.
Search "Nulock"video review in Youtube to find it out how it works! Protect your properties and home with a a variety of products from Nuvending.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I understand this is new tech. But TBH the software needs some improvement.
- Blue tooth is flakey, connects and disconnects consecutively while I’m at the same distance
- If you’re near it disarms the alarm
- another security flaw is you can just cover the speaker while the alarm goes off ... and if your far enough from the lock it won’t be able to tell you someone is messing with it
NuLock Has An Answer
1) Volume Control for Arm/Disarm actions. I really don't need to broadcast when I'm locking or unlocking this.
2) Needs a way to toggle the App on & Off. NuLock is not the only Blu-tooth device I use, so turning off Blu-tooth is not a workable option for me.
Yes, I still give Five Stars!
Great lock, great idea
My old padlock and chain was cut before sunrise. No alarm. Nulock, just moving it, it gives you a warning. To arm it, just turn your Bluetooth off and it’s connected. If a person try to cut it or move it, the alarm will go off. Loud. Recommended
The developer, Nuvending, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sunny Tech Electronics Inc.
- 3.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Nuvending.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.