Something for mental numeracy.
Numbercus was originally envisioned as a tool to assist some people on the autistic spectrum in learning fundamental aspect of numbers.
Numbercus aims to help with learning the following
- alternate representation of numbers helpful in some forms of mental arithmetic.
- common western representation of numbers
- representation of zero
- positive integer numbers from one to a billion minus one
- visual representation of scale between units, tens and hundreds
- negation of leading edge zeros
- pattern in placement of commas
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ayodeji Yakubu
- 13.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Ayodeji Yakubu
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.