Add page numbers to PDF file easily.
Add watermark text to every page of PDF file.
1. Your PDF file never leaves your computer, we can't snoop even if we wanted to
2. Drag and drop PDF and click a button to generate page numbers or watermark text
3. Drag and drop multiple PDFs and process them in one go using Bulk PDF mode
4. Adjust custom position for the page number / watermark text in preferences
5. Use custom fonts for page number / text watermark
6. Option to place page number or watermark text on only odd or even pages, so that you can do something like place page numbers on bottom left for odd pages, and then place page numbers on bottom right for even pages, to suit printing formatting
Lowered supported macOS version to 10.11 (El Capitan)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app! If you’re not happy with its standard page number location, fear not. Look at the app preferences where you can offset the page number location and change the font and size. Works perfectly for numbering pages with borders, title blocks, etc. Well thought out.
Does one thing, and does it well.
Great app! The only thing I'd suggest is that hooks be added for use with Automator and/or AppleScript.
Simple and does what it says.
Yes, I could go adapt join.py to do this for me, and I probably will someday, but this little app adds page numbers very neatly with no effort on my part. Works fine. World continues.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.