...want detailed analysis for fantasy football, basketball, and baseball?
...need to know your players' updated projections, news, rankings, and start / sit recommendations?
...play Yahoo, ESPN, or CBS fantasy sports leagues?
...play daily fantasy sports, and need help winning your FanDuel and DraftKings contests?
There’s no better app for your needs than numberFire!
1) Questions - Quick analysis from the real fantasy pros - the fantasy sports fans! Fans can ask, answer, or comment on questions about daily fantasy lineups, start/sit decisions, free agent pickups, or trade opportunities.
2) Projections - see full player rankings (updated daily) for football, basketball, baseball and hockey... as well as these players' current values on FanDuel and DraftKings.
3) News - daily, in-depth analysis of your favorite players and teams.
4) Live - live play-by-play coverage of pro football, pro basketball, and college basketball games.
-iOS 13 updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I got this app because I’m a DFS player for NFL. Articles are well written and they update them regularly. Recently I’ve been pursuing other sports and they seem on the ball. I don’t see me paying to upgrade anytime soon but the free articles are good so I’ll keep the app.
NumberFire = Fire Content!
I’ve been using Numberfire for the longest time, atleast 3-4 years now. I remember when they followed me on twitter 3-4 years now and had no clue what they were, well 4 years or so later they’ve helped me TONS! I always look forward to their podcasts, always a good time passer that’s educational at work. You should 10/10 download the app, read all the articles and listen to their podcasts! #Babytron #JimLovesNorthWestern
I reached out to their customer support about a month ago, requested a call back, received a call back, and had a productive conversation with one of their customer support representatives. However, I reached back out to them this past week and I have heard absolutely nothing back from them in return. I am getting a little frustrated as we talked about how the website and the app (potentially) can be changed/edited. Now, I feel like I have no contact with anyone and have been “ghosted”
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- numberFire, Inc.
- 34.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 numberFire, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.