Track & unify all your important metrics into personalized, live dashboards with Numerics.
Get started by adding a KPI widget to your dashboard in 3 easy steps:
1. Choose a pre-defined KPI template from a system that you use
2. Connect your account
3. Configure data options if any, tap 'Save'
You have your first widget on your dashboard! Repeat to add as many widgets in as many dashboards you need.*
- Automatic updates keep your numbers live and always fresh while intelligently throttling queries to stay within API usage limits
- Double tap any widget to force an update immediately
- Not just numbers:
- Pie charts
- Line graphs
- Funnel lists
- Month density graphs
- Day density graphs
- Text labels
- Number tallies with change indicators
- Multiple dashboards for multiple perspectives*
- Drag and drop to re-arrange widgets & dashboards
- Background colors to highlight select KPIs
- Image widgets to add a dash of your branding
- 50+ cloud service integrations
- 1000s of pre-defined KPI templates for business, productivity & analytics software
- Free form data: Create dashboard widgets out of any spreadsheet or CSV
- Big Data: Analyze your custom big data models via Google Big Query or Salesforce OQL
- Middle-ware: Bring in data from custom software or databases
- Custom API: Use the JSON connectors to connect to any custom application
- Make Siri aware of any metric in Numerics. Siri responds to your query with a quick spoken brief of current values. Works with AirPods & HomePod.
- Push Notifications - Get alerts to changes in key metrics
- Uniquely fine-tuned user experience for each iOS device screen size
- Keep track of numbers from the Lock screen in the Today view
- Quick access to dashboards with 3D Touch
- Multitask with Numerics in Split view / Slide over modes
- Spotlight search - Quickly lookup & jump to a metric
- iCloud Sync makes your dashboards available on all connected devices
- Handoff support provides a smooth continuous user experience when switching devices
- A wearable micro dashboard on the watch, of your most important numbers
- Get to your one top metric just by lifting your wrist with Numerics complications for the Apple Watch. Numerics supports all watch faces and complication types
- Notifications on watch keep you aware of your progress
- Get your Numerics Siri briefings directly from the watch
- Stream live dashboards for teams on large screens with Numerics on Apple TV
- Share dashboards as templates to get everyone on the same page*
- Present selected dashboards or metrics to external displays connected via USB C or Airplay
- Annotate & share dashboard snapshots with your finger or the Apple Pencil
- Drag and drop multiple KPIs using multi-touch to add them as snapshots in any other app
- Secure by design - Direct device to service connections - A truly server-less system
- Secure sync via iCloud private DB
- Safeguard dashboards with Touch ID / Face ID
- Completely native iOS code
- Easy to integrate API
- Shortcuts app - Design custom briefing workflows
- Optional custom middle-ware server to connect to internal data stores
- Available through VPP & ABM for Enterprise deployments
- MDM capable*
*Pro subscription required.
- Numerics Pro is an in-app subscription with a free 1 week trial. Pro unlocks all integrated services, allows creating unlimited dashboards & widgets and enables sharing of dashboard templates.
- The Free Lite version is limited to adding 3 KPIs on 1 dashboard.
Note: Numerics Pro is available as a monthly/annual subscription. Payments will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscriptions will renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in iTunes settings after purchase.
56 new pre-defined KPIs categorized in 6 widget packs.
- Get your general account information in Account Stats
- Discover and learn about your audience in Audience Stats.
- Track your image post performance with metrics in Image Stats
- Figure out how effective your video posts are in Video Stats
- Get insights about your albums in Album Stats
- Follow specific metrics about your stories in Story Stats
Updated the Facebook integration with 76 new KPIs categorized in 12 widget packs.
- Learn about your page fans in Page User Demographics
- Get all visits and unique visits information for your page in Page Visits
- Acquire detailed click metrics for your page in Page Action Clicks
- Learn how users consume your contents in Page Engagement
- See several ways to measure how often your content is seen by users in Page Impressions
- Learn how users react to your page in Page Reactions
- Get the impression stats for all posts in your page in Page Post Impressions
- Get the impression stats for your chosen post in Post Impressions
- Learn how users engage with your chosen post in Post Engagement.
- Learn how users react to your chosen post in Post Reactions
- Get comprehensive metrics for all your stories in Stories
- Learn the metrics and watch preferences of users who consume your video content in Video Views
Added 2 top list widgets to Basic Stats for users who have multiple currencies set in their account.
Ratings and Reviews
The dream app for a small business owner
This is the first app on apple store that offers a productivity across all the iOS devices including Apple TV. If you are a business owner with multiple SaaS, this app is going to save you 1-2 hours a day and help you make better and timely business decisions. The customer support has been effective and helpful but do give them time to respond to your queries.
Glad I didn’t read reviews before
Not sure what these bad reviews were looking for but here’s my breakdown:
1. It’s has Apple TV app so I can display metrics on any screen for my team
2. I connected it to stripe, google analytics, zendesk in minutes & they had pre-made kpi’s
3. The design seems really well thought & looks really good
As an owner, $100/ yr is nothing for something that’s going to help my team move forward & it saved me a bunch of time...most helpful app I’m downloaded this yr for sure
Buggy and their support is unresponsive
I was really excited about this app and have been a paid subscriber for a couple months. I started to run into problems on the second month with a custom JSON widget (day density) where it isn’t showing my data for the month.
I emailed support and they claimed it was data related. When I proved it wasn’t they became unresponsive (not willing to admit their app has a bug nor indicating they would fix it).
This is how I would sum up my experience:
- their custom JSON widgets are extremely particular (e.g. dates need to be precisely formatted and don’t handle standard ISO date formats).
- their custom widgets are very basic and aren’t as useful if your use case doesn’t match their example.
- their support folks aren’t very helpful or responsive.
Overall I’m disappointed... seems like they should invest more time and development making their app and service better.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cynapse India Pvt. Ltd.
- 52.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Cynapse India Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Monthly Upgrade Subscription $4.99
- Annual Subscription $99.99
- Annual Upgrade Subscription $49.99
- Facebook - Page Visits widget pack $0.00
- Google Spreadsheets - Advanced widget pack $0.00
- Google Analytics - Realtime Web Stats widget pack $0.00
- Facebook - Page Engagement widget pack $0.00
- Google Analytics - Web Usage Stats widget pack $0.00
- Stripe - Advanced Stats widget pack $9.99