Get fully featured, disposable phone numbers instantly.
Keep your personal phone number private and secure.
• Need a throwaway number for Craigslist?
• Need a second phone number to use for work?
• Wary about someone who just asked you out on a date?
• Want a number to post safely on social and dating networks?
• Need a temporary number for short term projects?
With Numflix, you can add extra phone numbers to your devices. They are real phone numbers with full capabilities including voice calls, texts, voicemails, call recordings, and more. It is perfect for occasions when you need to give your contact to someone, but would rather not reveal the personal phone number.
Here is why you will love Numflix:
FAST AND EASY: Numbers are created instantly on your demand with few taps. Straight forward to use with familiar interface.
FULLY FEATURED: Voice call, text messaging, voicemail, call recordings, reverse caller ID lookup, and more.
RELIABLE: Uses infrastructure of top tier carriers.
WORKS ON ALL DEVICES: Works not just on iPhone, but iPod Touch and iPad as well, turning them into fully featured mobile phones!
Download the app and start using the service with the included free number.
1. Currently you can create numbers with US and Canada country code only. Support for more country codes will be constantly added in the future.
2. In addition to the on demand packages, the app also has monthly subscription options that include heavy discounts, prices ranging from $1.99/month to $4.99/month. Note that with all subscription options,
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, with the same initial price.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://numflix.com/terms.html
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
No clear pricing info
So far, this app seems to be good, but my one suggestion would be to please provide fully transparent pricing information in the app store's app description field so we can fully anticipate the cost per phone call before we begin using the app. As it is now, the only pricing available is the price per "coin", but exactly what a coin buys for you is not described anywhere. Thanks, Scott Perry
S C A M
NOTE : App WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY.
Will then send you around the block over and over setting things up. It provides you with a number. When you try it out, you will get a pop up providing you with more set up info. Which is the same crap you've already been told to do. You do it. You get pop ups.
No. Function. Full stop.
YOU GET TAKEN.
I lost 1.99 big deal. I knew something this shady would not function when reviews were non-existent AND it offers sensationalist claims.
Happy spending. I hope you like investing in hard knocks to the nose. Because this app is tasteless humour. And there's a conveeeenient notice on the app review which says they, um, don't have enough reviews for a rating average! This gives you the impression someone trusted enough to download, purchased it, and maybe liked it. UNTRUE.
The reviews extant are only ones for older app versions prior to this update.
Before the developer is required to post your bad review (coz, no "average" yet) they'll make tons off YOUR bad app purchase decision.
Also, all reviews for any older version of this app are nearly ALL 5 stars with ONE line typed briefly, carelessly, and speedily by ONE person using different accounts who works for or IS the developer. Read them. Typed so fast, they aren't even all finished. Most are several word sentenced. Some are mere phrases ending at A COMMA. Dude. Run. Keep yer cash.
Worked out the kinks. Great again.
Works well for keeping your real number confidential. The recent addition of a call recording feature is a welcome improvement though I've cyet to try it out. Had a few issues with this app before the last update but since updating everything is back to normal. The developer seems to be on top of things if an issue arises. You might not get a response email but they will definitely try and correct any issues with the app in a timely manner.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- David Kang
- 35.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Apptget
- In-App Purchases
- Coins Package $1.99
- Mini $1.99
- Coins Package $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.