Nurse’s Letter from TRC Healthcare is the fastest way to stay current on critical medication issues! Feel confident discussing any medication with patients, prescribers and pharmacists.
Nurse's Letter is a medication learning resource for professional nurses and nursing students. It keeps nurses current on new medications, updated guidelines, and the best methods for communicating with patients through NEW, evidence-based recommendations delivered every month. It's written by pharmacists and vetted by nurses for real-world practical application of the latest clinical findings.
The app is FREE to download to your personal device, but it requires a valid login supplied by your hospital or organization to access all content and resources.
- Current Issue: 10-15 concise, easy-to-read articles released every month
- Past Issues: Search previous archives for relevant information fast
- Browse by Subject: Drill down to clinical resources (charts, checklists, FAQs, etc.) by specialty
- Browse Charts: Review the latest charts and download or share
- Browse Patient Education: English, Spanish and French patient handouts at 5th-grade reading level
- New Drugs: Check out approvals, new dosage forms and withdrawals
- First-Time Generics: Find out exactly when a specific drug’s generic will be released
- Search: Search thousands of resources
- Forum: Share your medication questions and get answers from other clinicians (including pharmacists and prescribers)
- Favorites: Save your favorite resources and articles for quick access on-the-go
- Share to social networks or by email
Nurse's Letter is part of the TRC Healthcare Medication Advisory Suite, which includes Pharmacist's Letter, Pharmacy Technician's Letter and Prescriber's Letter. TRC also offers a Natural Medicine Suite for clinicians.
Improved performance and usability
- Therapeutic Research
- 69.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Therapeutic Research Center. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.