FREE Preview – View select topics to experience Nursing Pocket Guide’s detailed nursing diagnoses, interventions, and care plan recommendations.
Make accurate nursing diagnoses and develop effective care plans with this comprehensive app. Each diagnosis listing includes a definition, related factors, defining characteristics, prioritized actions/interventions, NIC/NOC classifications, and documentation guidelines. Or, choose by patient symptom and link directly to associated nursing diagnoses.
Features of Nurse’s Pocket Guide include:
• 440 medical conditions with associated nursing diagnoses
• NANDA diagnoses
• Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively
• Highlight and make notes within any entry
• Actions/Interventions organized by nursing priority
• Care plan guides
• Icons for cultural, collaborative, community/home care, diagnostic studies, pediatric/geriatric/lifespan, and medications
• NIC and NOC labels for each diagnosis
• Full Text Search helps you find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Marilynn E. Doenges, APRN, BC; Mary Francis Moorhouse, RN, MSN, CRRN, LNC; Alice C. Murr, BSN, RN
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
* Updated icons and banners
* Interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using Nurse's Pocket Guide.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm in my 3rd semester in an ADN program and I really wish I bought this app sooner. The book is helpful but the app is even more convenient since you can just carry your phone with you in clinical and don't have to worry about losing your book or having to carry it around.
I gave this app 4 stars because I wish there was some sort of categories for physical, psychosocial, and educational nursing diagnoses.
But other than that it's wonderful and I would strongly suggest purchasing this app! Hopefully the developers make those categories (:
This app is too expensive!
This app is too expensive and the fact that it is a subscription app makes it a total rip-off to nursing students struggling to make ends meet while in school. I do not recommend at all.
Free version insufficient
The free version was not sufficient enough for me to determine that the app was worth buying
Developer Response ,
We appreciate you taking the time to download the application and try the preview. We continue to work on all of our apps and would be very interested to hear your thoughts. Please contact our Support team at your convenience to let us know your thoughts. Our Support team is available via email, phone, and LiveChat.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 14.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Nurse's Pocket Guide $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.