Make accurate nursing diagnoses and develop effective care plans with this comprehensive app. Each diagnosis listing includes a definition, related factors, defining characteristics, prioritized actions/interventions, NIC/NOC classifications, and documentation guidelines. Or, choose by patient symptom and link directly to associated nursing diagnoses.
Features of Nurse’s Pocket Guide include:
• 440 medical conditions with associated nursing diagnoses
• NANDA diagnoses
• Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively
• Highlight and make notes within any entry
• Actions/Interventions organized by nursing priority
• Care plan guides
• Icons for cultural, collaborative, community/home care, diagnostic studies, pediatric/geriatric/lifespan, and medications
• NIC and NOC labels for each diagnosis
• Full Text Search helps you find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Marilynn E. Doenges, APRN, BC; Mary Francis Moorhouse, RN, MSN, CRRN, LNC; Alice C. Murr, BSN, RN
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using Nurse's Pocket Guide.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I'm in my 3rd semester in an ADN program and I really wish I bought this app sooner. The book is helpful but the app is even more convenient since you can just carry your phone with you in clinical and don't have to worry about losing your book or having to carry it around.
I gave this app 4 stars because I wish there was some sort of categories for physical, psychosocial, and educational nursing diagnoses.
But other than that it's wonderful and I would strongly suggest purchasing this app! Hopefully the developers make those categories (:
This app is too expensive!
This app is too expensive and the fact that it is a subscription app makes it a total rip-off to nursing students struggling to make ends meet while in school. I do not recommend at all.
The screens are all blank
The screens are all blank
Developer Response ,
It sounds like your device may have received an incomplete download of the content, which can happen if there is an interruption to the internet connection during the initial download. We recommend deleting the Nurse's Pocket Guide app, then redownloading it from the App Store, making sure your device has a strong internet connection. It should then provide you with the options to sign in, preview, or buy.
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 16.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Nurse's Pocket Guide $48.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.