Nursing Reference Center Plus™ is a comprehensive reference tool designed to provide relevant clinical resources to nurses, directly at the point-of-care. This free app is available for staff nurses, nurse administrators, nursing students, and nurse faculty and hospital librarians with an institutional subscription to NRC Plus. It offers the best available and most recent clinical evidence from thousands of full-text documents.
The convenience and rich functionality of the app gives users access to:
· NRC Plus content offline
· Clinically organized quick lessons
· Evidence-based care sheets
· Point-of-care drug information
· Nursing Practice & Skills
· Skill Competency Checklists
· Automatically saved 25 most recent searches
· Online access to video content
Platform compatibility updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not easy to use
Hard to log on due to multiple steps. It doesn’t stay logged in so you get to do the steps again each time you go to the app.
It has a big list of resources but the ones I tried to get into needed even more information to get into or were just webpages which are rough to parse on a phone.
Will not let you put in an email
Did not work
Tried to open to put my email in but did not work☹️
- EBSCO Publishing
- 29.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 EBSCO Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.