- Browse and Search features have increased speed
- Updated, streamlined look and feel
- Other bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
It ask for a access key?!?! But where is it?
Wonderful resource for nursing staff
I work in critical care in an SICU and use this reference often. Very efficient and tons of information available. Great for my nursing students and new grads that I precept as well! Highly recommended app.
Why make it impossible to use?
This app is impossible to use due to the difficulty of obtaining the access key. Even when I logged on from my hospital's site, it still said "access is denied from this institution". Stupid! So I deleted it and downloaded the Micromedex drug reference app which is excellent and immediately downloads and is useful. Why do you even need a ridiculous access key anyway? This app is not worth the trouble. It's a dead end. Don't bother!
- EBSCO Publishing
- 2.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 EBSCO Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.