Are you currently working in a nursing or therapy career that takes up all your time while paying you little money? What if you could work anywhere, at any time?
Gento is a healthcare technology company that provides an online total business solution for your home health care career needs. Through our intelligent software, we connect nurses and therapists with patients in need of in-home health care.
While working with Gento, you'll work as much as you want, when you want, and earn competitive rates for your city.
Gento currently has over 2,000 clinicians and 600 in-home health agencies throughout Southern California, New Jersey, Nevada, and Illinois. Gento has numerous medical job opportunities for:
• Occupational Therapists | Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Speech and Language Pathologists | Speech Therapists
• Licensed Vocational Nurses | Licensed Practical Nurses
• Physical Therapists | Physical Therapy Assistants
• Master of Social Work
• Home Health Aides
• and Registered Nurses
Our state-of-the-art app allows our nurses and therapists to seamlessly:
• Accept patients on your schedule and maximize your earnings
• Communicate with your patients directly through our in-app messenger
• Document nursing notes on the go, wherever you are
• Message Gento Case Managers and enjoy the support of completely virtual back office support
• Locate directions to their patient's home with our GPS tracking
The orientation is easy as a single phone call, completed through the Gento in-home health care app.
To get started working with Gento:
• Download the Gento in-home health care staffing app and register on your smart device
• After your registration is complete, you'll receive a phone call from one of our Gento Clinician Onboarding Specialists who will answer all your questions
• Once that's completed, you can get started seeing patients right away! It's that simple!
We can’t wait for you to join the Gento family. Welcome to care delivery, reimagined.
Date issue fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Great documentation in management tool
I have been a home health therapist for 20 years and this app makes my job 50% easier by keeping me organized, connecting me to available patience, and saving me time on the backend with documentation. Highly recommend
Very Simple to Use
So easy to get hired, accept visits & make easy money! Highly recommend.
- 15.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Nursing Without Walls DBA Gento
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.