The NuStep App is ideal for NuStep recumbent cross trainer users who want an efficient way to track their workouts. Simple and straightforward, the NuStep App displays your workout data in a format that is easy-to-read and understand.
• Personalize your workout with Profile feature
• Follow your progress with workout summaries
• Track and compare your activity over time with the History feature
• Maximize your workout experience with tutorials and videos
• Share your workout summaries with personal trainer or doctor
Take That Step
NuStep is the originator of the inclusive, recumbent cross trainer. At NuStep, our goal is to help people of all ages, sizes and ability levels, and those living with disabilities, to Take That Step toward a richer, longer life.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far I like the info this app keeps for me, but, I wish you could set up multiple profiles and that when I work out twice a day it would separate the sessions instead of combining them into one set of data.
Nice app but ...
It’s easy to set up and use. I like the graph that scrolls while using.
Can you make personal data sync across my devices? iPad to phone?
No Apple Health support
It’s a very basic app that may be helpful for some people, but doesn’t support integration with Apple Health.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.