Nutritionix Track is a fitness tracking app developed and maintained by a team of registered dietitians. Making fitness tracking a daily habit is an effective way to work towards your health goals, so the mission of the Track app is to take the heavy-lifting out of keeping up with your food log.
Track’s simplicity and efficiency is why our users don’t just give food logging a try – they stick with it.
Check it out:
Log all of your foods in as little as 60 seconds per day thanks to the following features:
- Predictive search
- State-of-the-art Natural Language processing technology
- Instant barcode scanning
What can I track?
- Food intake
- Nutrient totals
- Weight and weight progress
- Calorie and macro goals
- Water intake
The unrivalled Nutritionix database offers:
- 800K+ unique foods
- Coverage of 95% of grocery items in the US and Canada
- 760+ US restaurant chain menus
- Thousands of common foods recipes created by our in-house team of dietitians
- We are adding and updating hundreds of foods every day!
Create custom recipes and food items:
- Advanced recipe creation tool for logging custom recipes in seconds
- Custom Foods tool for one-off items
- Share your recipes easily!
- Download your data as a spreadsheet with our Export feature
- Keep tabs on your progress with the Stats view
- Sync your Track nutrition, weight and active energy data with Apple health with our push/pull feature.
- Fitbit sync
Upgrade to Track Pro to access the Coach Portal and share your Track food log with your dietitian, trainer, or other ‘coach’.
- Become a premium Track user by subscribing to Track Pro. Subscription prices start at $5.99 USD/month for the monthly subscription and $29 USD/year for the annual subscription. Prices are in U.S. dollars, are subject to change, and may vary in countries other than the U.S.
- 2 month free trial for premium features.
- If you choose to purchase Track Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the 2-month trial period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase.
Have any feedback? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to reference our FAQ page for tips and tricks for faster logging with Nutritionix Track: https://help.nutritionix.com/
What's new in the latest release:
- Weight logging improvement
- Network connection improvements
- Additional bug fixes for version 1.2.0
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have used a lot of trackers over the years and this one tops them all. Simple to use. Let’s you edit freely, copy frequently used foods from previous days, great food search database, ability to enter custom foods, recipes, so versatile. Let’s you enter your goals not only for weight, but for ratio of protein, fat and carbs, a feature I’ve been craving. Tracks these ratios, plus calories and exercise. Shows these in a usable format as you log throughout the day. Love that you can click on any section, lunch, snacks, and get individual recap of calories, ratios, etc. This let’s you analyze each meal or the whole day. I am just below pre-diabetic so my goal is to up my protein and lower my carb and sugar intake. What a surprise when you can track these and see what you are really eating! This is so motivating and makes me feel in control, giving me the tools I need to manage what I eat and to meet my goals of delicious, easy, healthy eating. I just did a web search for high protein, low carb snacks and found many things I actually like that I can’t wait to log to see how they improve my ratios. Thank you for this tracker!
I’ve had this app for over 3 years and it’s the best tracking app I’ve found...and it’s free with no paid upgrades! What I love about it is that you can scan foods in with a barcode scanner, you can add your own custom foods or recipes, they have an EXTENSIVE restaurant database, all foods in the app are very accurate (unlike other apps) so you don’t have so guess if whah you’re tracking is accurate or not, the nutritionix team is very fast to respond with any questions or concerns about the app, I’ve emailed support a few times about little bugs and they fix them immediately, it’s super user friendly, it shows you the meal’s whole nutrition and the day’s while nutrition facts, you can see how much you’ve eaten for the day and see how much you have left...I could go on! I am a nutrition and macro coach and I recommend this app to all my clients.
Great database and functionality, some minor problems
Overall, the functionality of this food tracker is the best I’ve found. Large database of foods with correct/reasonable values for generic foods, the ability to scan bar codes, set up your make your own meals/recipes, a restaurant meal planner... Other similar apps seem to be inundated with incorrect information that the public has entered, making it hard to get good tracking.
One bug that detracts from it though is that it seems to update the Apple HealthKit app multiple times per day with the entire calorie/nutrient values leading to the HealthKit having wrong/double values. I did ensure that the time zone matches the phone time zone - it really looks like the issue is that the HealthKit API is being used incorrectly in the app. This really needs to be fixed.***This has been fixed***
One good enhancement to the UI would be to allow multiple entries from the page where it shows you “foods eaten for (meal)”. If you want to add multiple foods you’ve had before, each time you click, it takes you to another page and you have to menu back.
- Nutritionix LLC
- 59.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Nutritionix LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Track Pro - Monthly $5.99
- Track Pro - Yearly $28.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.