NUUO iViewer is a free app specially built for iOS devices that allows you to remotely monitor live video from security cameras through NUUO Surveillance systems. Users can view multiple cameras simultaneously by 3G or WiFi. It also supports snapshots and physical / digital PTZ control.
Features on NUUO iViewer:
1. Up to 64 channels of live view display
2. Can setup multiple servers (Single server connection)
3. Support Snapshots
4. Support Physical / Digital PTZ control (Depends on camera)
5. Preset point support (Depends on camera)
6. Digital Input/Output support
7. Support Megapixel resolution
8. Support Playback
9. Support Push Notification (Available with NVRmini2, NVRSolo & Mainconsole)
10. Support ezNUUO (P2P) (Available with NVRsolo)
11. Favorite view for all NUUO recording servers
12. New Event List Button (Available with NVRmini2, NVRSolo & Mainconsole)
13. Support Audio
14. Support Demo Site
15. Support Talk (New Feature in v4.1.0; Only with NVRmini2, NVRsolo & Mainconsole)
16. Support QR code (New Feature in v4.3.0, Only with NVRSolo)
- iOS 7, 8 & 9
- iPhone 4 and above
- iPad2 / the NEW iPad / iPad Air / iPad Air2 / iPad Pro
Supported NUUO products & software version:
-NVR(IP+)/Hybrid NDVR/ DVR: v3.5.0 or above version (Push Notification is available with v4.1)
-NVRmini2: v1.0 or above version (Push Notification is available with v1.6)
-TitanNVR: v1.0 or above version
-Crystal: v2.0 or above version
Supported Video codec:
-iViewer may receive the event push notification from the previous NUUO recording server if the user delete the iViewer and install the iViewer again within 30 days
-User has to log in iViewer again to get the latest information, including camera information, user privilege and new digital output devices.
Fix iOS 13 problem.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reduced Capability in new version
In the previous version, a single camera view would fill the iPhone screen in landscape mode. This "upgrade" wastes screen real estate, providing only a thumbnail surrounded by black space, with the useless legend "Digital PTZ Mode" taking up almost as much screen area as the new, smaller image. Pinch & Zoom is enabled, but of limited utility.
Don't bother to follow the support link, because there is no information about the viewer at the vendor's web site.
Overall, very happy
I find the use of the app very user friendly. There are a couple of changes a would like to recommend. First, when the app is launched, it opens in low resolution. Why not default to high resolution. Second, when using presets on the PTZ cameras, you can’t stop the preset function. Stopping the preset would allow for continued view of a scene that you need to lock on. As an example, a car being broken into to maintain a constant view.
Live view over internet not working
Livevirw stopped working. I can access everything from remote locations, since dns is set up properly (devices, cameras, system, no problem). Liveview only works via LAN. It works like this:
I install the app, set up new server with proper DNS, ports, etc. It works ONCE and then nothing. I can repeat this like 10 times and the behaviour persist. My upload ranges from 15-40mbps via LTE, but it does not work
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.