NVC DIALOGUE is the first App of the NVC Dance Floors, a set of interactive learning maps based on the Nonviolent Communication process (NVC).
It brings THE 13 STEP DANCE to your interactive screen. This Dance is used worldwide, because it helps people transform their conversations.
DO YOU WANT TO
-be real, honest, caring and empowered
-handle communication challenges with confidence
-make things better rather than worse during difficult conversations
-shift from a world of blame and judgment to a world of understanding and mutual support
YOU CAN PREPARE FOR SUCCESS in all your conversations – painful ones and joyful ones - with your colleagues, boss, parents, children, partner, friends, neighbours – whoever you want to connect with.
HOW TO DANCE ON YOUR APP!
- Read the Intention page, to centre yourself.
- Tap on a step and speak from there.
- Imagine what the other person’s response would be.
- Choose your next step. Tap to focus on it.
- Tap on the feelings and needs buttons to find your feelings and needs, and to guess the other person’s.
- Regularly go to the 5 ‘connecting with myself’ steps to stay connected with your authentic self.
USE THE INFO PAGES
Enriching information that helps you make connection.
- Be clear about your intention.
- Be aware of your judgmental thoughts.
- Speak about feelings and needs.
- Read about how it all fits together in the NVC process.
TWO DIFFERENT APPS
1) This ‘CHART’ App is designed for people who are familiar with the NVC Dance Floors. It is a great way to have the 13 Step Dance chart, a feelings list, a needs list, and an intention reminder, in your pocket, ready to untangle your day’s experiences on the way home, and prepare for tomorrow!
2) The ‘HOW TO’ App (not yet published) will include everything from the CHART app, plus the step-by-step guidance needed by people new to the NVC Dance Floors. Email us to receive notification of the release date, or check our website www.NvcDanceFloors.com.
If you want to purchase the CHART app before the HOW TO app is ready, and would like a PDF document by email to guide you on how to use this Dance Floor, please email us and request 'The 13 Steps Dance HOW TO pages'.
Version 1.63 contains a Minor update solving a iOS 9.31 bug (Freezing the app).
Ratings and Reviews
I hope my language isn’t violent but this is a Waste of money
I thought you would be able to type and statements at each stage of the “dance”. You can’t really do anything with the app. Essentially a waste of money
Looks promising but bug prevents use
There’s no interaction possible on the main ‘dance’ screen, app is fundamentally broken.
Do not buy
This app does little more than the app cover photo. There is no interaction with an iPhone 6 with 9 plus software updates. Save your money and don't buy this app or from the developer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.