This application provides the full text of the New York Civil Practice Laws and Rules in an easily readable and searchable format for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
- The full text of the Civil Practice Laws & Rules
- Real-time section number search
- Fast full-text search to quickly find sections of interest
- Read aloud sections of the CPLR
- Search within search results to narrow down matches
- Print* or email sections of the code
- No network connection required
- Very efficient - runs fast, and uses little memory
- Read the CPLR in Portrait or Landscape mode
* Printing support requires an airprint compatible printer.
No network connection is required to use this program. The full CPLR will be stored on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
Adds native display support for IPhone X, iPhone Xs, and iPhone Xs Max
Adds support for 2020 Statutes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to navigate and a busy lawyer’s best friend!
This app is very intuitive and is quick and easy to navigate when in search of the appropriate CPLR provision for a civil issue. It is very reassuring to know that I have the entire CPLR in my pocket and accessible at a moment’s notice.
Current law student- download this!
Current law student taking NYCP- I use this app instead of lugging around the cumbersome hard copy. Perfect for reviewing on the go too!
- PDA Wizard
- 34.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © PDA Wizard
- In-App Purchases
- NY CPLR 2015 Statutes $6.99
- NY CPLR 2016 Statutes $6.99
- NY CPLR 2017 Statutes $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.