Each year, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York’s Research and Statistics Group hires promising college graduates to work with economists on a wide range of research and policy projects. Learn more about the Research Analyst role in this free informational app.
The New York Fed Research Analyst App lets interested candidates
• read about the responsibilities, qualifications, day-to-day activities, and career paths of our Research Analysts,
• browse the research topics they’ll be exploring,
• watch video interviews with current Research Analysts,
• obtain guidance about our formal recruiting process, and
• get answers to frequently asked questions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.