NYSORA’s application is the most practical and authoritative reference guide to ultrasound-guided nerve blocks featuring:
- Standardized regional anesthesia procedures and management protocols
- Most clinically applicable excerpts from NYSORA’s best selling textbooks
- Easy-to-navigate menu with a comprehensive collection of regional anesthesia techniques for head and neck, upper extremity, lower extremity, thoracic, and abdominal wall blocks
- NYSORA’s trademark functional regional anatomy and reverse ultrasound anatomy used in lectures by instructors worldwide
- Sensory and motor block, patient positioning, landmarks, and logical step-by-step technique instructions
- The most popular tips from NYSORA’s fabled boutique ultrasound-guided nerve block workshops
- Updated, algorithm-driven approach to the prevention, diagnosis, and management of nerve injury and local anesthetic systemic toxicity (LAST)
- Teaching collection of must-have for anatomy images, videos, and reverse ultrasound illustrations created by NYSORA
- Study material for ultrasound certification
- Continuous addition of new updates, teaching material, ultrasound images, and videos
- Learn all standardized nerve block procedures
- Gain access to patient management protocols
- Build own regional anesthesia service
- Use teaching material for own presentations
- Access regional anesthesia documentation templates
- Access reverse anatomy animations
- Access real-life clinical teaching videos
- Use the simulation exercises to learn ultrasound skills
- Get updates on joint replacement fast-tracking protocols
- Be informed on anticoagulation guidelines
Latest version includes updated images on patient positioning, landmarks, and logical step-by-step technique instructions for all blocks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs Bug Fix
Latest version doesn’t allow to close a picture once you click it for full size. I have to force close each time to get back to main screen. The “X” button on the left hand side doesn’t work to close the image. Please fix!
Great and comprehensive guide to nerve block . Content is constant updated . A must have !
Would pay for more info
I would be willing to pay $10 (maybe even more) for an app that is updated with more (or all) of the nerve blocks that are listed on the full website (or, at least, USED to be listed). Specifically, I would like Supraclavicular, Popliteal Fossa, Adductor Canal, and Axillary Nerve blocks).
- NYSORA Inc
- 27.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 NYSORA Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Full access subscription $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.