Experience the awesome story of Nyx, an enigmatic winged girl who has descended from heaven to search of her missing friend Icarus. Soar over the ruins of ancient Greece and avoid falling into blazing sands or perishing in the claws of cruel harpies and hydras in this unique platforming adventure. Summon the powers of Zeus and other benevolent Gods from Olympus to cast rays, modify the scenery and control winds at your wish...
NyxQuest HD Highlights
• Beautiful high definition visuals bring the ruins of the ancient Greek world back to life in style.
• Unique mixture of classic platforming and clever puzzles like nothing that you have played on the App Store.
• Get engrossed in the world of Greek mythology and uncover the story behind Nyx.
• Use the powers of Zeus to cast rays to move huge objects and solve tricky puzzles.
• Avoid a myriad of obstacles from scorching sands to bottomless pits.
• Destroy Hades’ minions that get in your way; crush enemies using the powers of the Gods.
Fixed compatibility with newer devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like this platforming game. The controls are tight. The story is interesting. The graphics are awesome! The save areas are plentiful, without being too easy. There's just enough variance in the levels to keep things interesting. I liked the game so much, I played through it in one sitting. Sure, it's no Mario Bros, but for what it is, it's GOOOOOOD! Thanks Over The Top Games for this nice platforming game. Oh, the eyeball level was sweet!
Thank you for updating
With the update I was able to redownload this app and play it it brings back so much memories I love this game ❤️ maybe more levels should be implemented?!?!?!?
I remember having the free trial on the family wii and playing the free trial of this game. When my sister told me it was on the App Store, I knew I had to get it!
And I did! I really wish I liked it. It even hated it. But instead, every time I try to open it, it shuts off and leaves me to look at my home screen. I’ve redownloaded and reloaded but it doesn’t want to open!
I spend 0.99$ and my childhood dreams on this game, and I lost both.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.