Experience the awesome story of Nyx, an enigmatic winged girl who has descended from heaven to search of her missing friend Icarus. Soar over the ruins of ancient Greece and avoid falling into blazing sands or perishing in the claws of cruel harpies and hydras in this unique platforming adventure. Summon the powers of Zeus and other benevolent Gods from Olympus to cast rays, modify the scenery and control winds at your wish...
• Beautiful visuals bring the ruins of the ancient Greek world back to life in style.
• Unique mixture of classic platforming and clever puzzles like nothing that you have played on the App Store.
• Get engrossed in the world of Greek mythology and uncover the story behind Nyx.
• Use the powers of Zeus to cast rays to move huge objects and solve tricky puzzles.
• Avoid a myriad of obstacles from scorching sands to bottomless pits.
• Destroy Hades’ minions that get in your way; crush enemies using the powers of the Gods.
- Fixed crash that could be affecting iPhone 12 and X devices.
- Added external keyboard support for other devices.
Enjoy NyxQuest now by playing for Free. This game will now be supported with Ads, which can be removed at any time through the main menu.
Ratings and Reviews
I purchased this awhile ago. It’s a fun, unique game. For right now, all I want to ask is if there’s a way to add volume control to the music and effects. Both sound great and there’s a way to mute each of them; I just wish there was a way to turn down the music without having to completely mute it.
Love the game
This is one of the better games on my phone. My only problem is that the controls feel very heavy after playing games like Mario and Zelda. Don't expect to sprint. Aside from that, this is either my favorite or second favorite platformer on iOS.
Edit- now I remember why I didn't like it very much the first time that I played it. The controls are unresponsive a lot of the time, to the point that it hinders the game's flow. Still love the game but I just can't play it. I'm guessing on something newer than an iPhone 4, this would run better. Oh well, though.
Good concept but the game constantly breaks and makes it unplayable.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Over the Top Games S.L.
- 218.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © (c) Over the Top Games, SL
- In-App Purchases
- NyxQuest Premium $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.