Use NZBClient to manage your NZBGet Server on your iPhone or iPad. This app works as a client or front-end for your NZBGet server v13+. Monitor, delete and edit current downloads and items in your history.
Including support for multiple servers with fast switching, great for local/remote access setups.
Search or Browse Newznab based servers for new NZB's, then fetch or save them. Create custom searches then automatically search and fetch results.
Get push notifications from NZBGet or any other service, when new NZB's are added to queue, deleted, fail, or downloaded.
With custom settings and menus you can fully customisable the app to suit your needs.
Widgets included for quick monitoring, pausing and resuming.
- Search, Browse & Fetch from Newznab servers,
- Pause, Resume downloads
- Push Notifications
- E2E Encrypted Push Notifications
- Delete history or active downloads
- Upload .NZB files
- Multiple Servers
- Set Speed limit
- Active download Widget
- History Widget
- Pause queue for set time,
- Set Category when uploading
- Set Priority when uploading
- Add to top when uploading
- Add paused when uploading
- Change priority of NZB in queue,
- Change category of NZB in Queue,
- Pause resume single NZB file in queue,
- Save NZB files locally on device
- Re-upload local NZB files
- Set Default server
- View History
- View Log files
- Edit and delete Servers
- Set Refresh time
- See detailed overview of each active download
- Mark History items as good/bad
- Re-download and Re-Postprocess history items
- View Hidden items in history
- View server log
- Open and Uncompress .zip files
- Group upload NZB files
- Set unpack password
- RSS fetching
- Search and filter Downloads and History
- Full App customisation
Note: Some features require a in-app purchase this helps support independent development.
You need to have a Laptop, NAS or PC running NZBGet v13+ to use this app.
NZBClient is a free download and offers a limited feature set for free forever! If you would like to unlock the full potential of the app and support independent development, you can purchase a one-time purchase of Premium to access some extra features, or subscribe (monthly or yearly) to Ultra to access all features.
NZBClient has monthly and yearly subscription options available that unlock all features. Subscriptions can be canceled at any time at least 24 hours before the next billing cycle.
Minor bug fixes and made it easier to see Premium status.
Ratings and Reviews
This has been a very handy app for when I when sitting on the couch and have a random idea to download. Super simple, seems to be update frequently and it works.
If you haven’t supported the developer, you should. This guy wrote a mean app for NZBGet! It’s beautiful and functional. I wish he (or someone else) would build a clean app for Sonarr and Radarr as well! I’d throw more money his way.
Makes my life so much easier, and I can easily pause before or during an online gaming session when my ping spikes
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Tools Ltd
- 27.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Digital Tools Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- NZBClient Premium Lifetime $4.99
- Ultra Yearly $8.99
- Ultra Monthly $0.99
- Support Icon Pack $2.99