TripBucket brings you an interactive guide to Oahu and all the island has to offer. The App includes a broad range of things to do like hiking to the top of Diamond Head Crater, going on a Dole Plantation Tour, attending a North Shore surf contest, visiting the best beaches, and where to find the best Shave Ice.
TripBucket is a fun and easy way to Plan, Do and Share those "Must-Do" experiences while you are on the island.
- Entries have descriptions, map, local weather, relevant articles, Tips and Things to Do
- Nearby restaurants, bars and hotels
- 1,000’s of photos show you what to expect at each location
- Search for things to do or find them by categories
- See map of the entire island and where all the things to do are located
- See current weather forecast for around the island
- See our recommendations for best restaurants and local eats
- See the best beaches and golf courses
- Book tour packages available throughout the island
- Schedule of major upcoming events and festivals
- Read about and see photos of what others have done
- Build and Track your personal list you want to do while on the island
- Utilize Detailed mapping and directions capabilities
- Add your personal Tips, Things To Do and Photos
- Keep family and friends informed of your travels around the island
- Make your own Recommendations to the TripBucket community
- And much more!
Have questions or comments? Send them to email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Improved usability.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than most
- TripBucket Inc
- 113.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Tripbucket Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.