Experience the OBD Evolution! Enjoy the ease-of-use and intuitive handling of this vehicle analysis tool!
If your vehicle is OBD-II compliant then you just connect an ELM327 adapter to the vehicle's OBD-II port and start this app.
The following ELM327 compatible adapters are supported:
1) Either any Wi-Fi adapter or
2) The Bluetooth adapter OBDLink MX+ or
3) A Bluetooth LE adapter from the following list:
• Kiwi 3
• KKmoon Mini (extended diagnostics not supported)
• Ldex (extended diagnostics not supported)
• Micro Mechanic
• Vgate iCar 2
• Vgate iCar Pro
Please note that other Bluetooth LE adapters might work as well - just try it out if you already have another one!
Connection type (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth) automatically recognized:
The app determines whether
• the Mobile Device is connected to a Wi-Fi OBD-II adapter or
• the Mobile Device is paired with OBDLink MX+ or
• a Bluetooth LE OBD-II adapter is within the Mobile Device's reach.
Easy handling of multiple vehicles:
• New vehicle profiles are automatically created and stored, independent from brand or model
• Vehicles with stored profiles are recognized => no manual profile change needed
Intuitive handling of gauges in Dashboard:
• Create, modify, and delete gauges with few clicks
• Move gauges by simply touching and moving them, even beyond existing pages
• Resize gauges by touching them and performing standard pinch movements
• Let the app create and delete dashboard pages automatically
Error check and emissions testing:
• Read out Diagnostic Trouble Codes and Freeze Frames
• Clear Malfunction Indicator Light and Diagnostic Trouble Codes
• Check emissions readiness values
• Recall and export former DTC, Freeze Frames, and readiness monitors readouts
Extended diagnostics for VAG vehicles from 2015:
• Read out and clear errors for all ECUs
• Recall and export former readouts
• Read out IPT counters and other values
• Recall and export former readouts
DTC database check:
• Enter a Diagnostic Trouble Code and get the description (all 8,300 entries from the SAE standard; additional make specific content is offered in the app "DTC Database")
• Follow your current trip with a colored track, showing your GPS speed
• Examine your former trips
• See the location of all your vehicles which have been connected before
• Navigate through several menus
• Change some settings
• Read and clear error codes and emissions readiness values
• Change pages in Dashboard
without releasing the steering wheel!
• Select a photo as a background image for the dashboard
• Select different background images for square shaped and/or round gauges
• Change colors and some sizes like pointer length/width
Watch our Basic App Usage video at https://youtu.be/vskREYEtnmw
See our OBD-II Adapters video at https://youtu.be/FSR5OiRdQuo
Comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome!
Simply mail us at email@example.com!
• Fixed: Main Menu button texts were not properly shown in iOS 13. Now the texts are right adjusted instead of centered, but at least they are fully visible.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like the easy arrangements of the gauges in the dashboard which I use most. Could also use the error reset for my car several times - my car has occasionally the error code P0171 since my last garage visit but don't want to spend more money on this. Currently I run this app with the Onewell BLE adapter and it works very smoothly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review!
We are very glad to hear that you like our app!
- Droge GmbH
- 53.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Dröge GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.