Want your car to sound like a famous sports cars? Now you can!
Use your Wi-Fi OBD adapter (like the ELM327) and your IPhone/IPad to make the greatest engine sounds ever heard in a standard car!
Connect the phone/tablet to car audio system via AUX cable, Bluetooth headset or FM transmitter for a great sound experience, have fun!
This app reads ECU information in real time and generates selected engine sound. For more fun you can switch on turbocharger sounds.
You can test the app sounds without OBD adapter by switching to demo mode.
How to speed up Wi-Fi OBD adapter
1. Connect the adapter to OBDII connector of the car, turn the ignition on
2. Connect to the adapter via Wi-Fi
3. Open a Web browser and in the address bar, enter the network adapter address (e.g. http://192.168.0.10)
4. On login/pass request enter admin/000000 or admin/admin
5. In the admin panel find an option: Serial Framing Timeout (or Package Time or Data trigger Timeout). Set a value between 1-10. Save and reconnect the adapter to the car
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app should be 100% free
Honestly this app looks amazing but they fact you have to pay to get the main reason I wanted this app and that the turbo :/
Engine sounds is delayed by 1 second.
Demo mode works great to hear and test all the engine and bov sounds. When connected to OBD via WiFi, the sound’s acceleration is delayed by a second or so. The volume also sounds very “stepped” not gradually blending.
And I can’t seem to figure out how to get bov sounds to work while on connected driving mode. Can’t seem to get ahold of app developer.
Was wondering if you can make a option to mute the car sound but keep the turbo sound on.
Hopefully you can respond.
- artur tagirov
- 70.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015 FUNLab
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all sounds $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.