***The OBDLink app exclusively works with the OBDLink MX+ and OBDLink MX WiFi OBD adapters***
***The app will NOT function with any other brand of OBD adapter.***
***MX+ provides Unlimited Free OEM Add-ons, No in-app fees***
Convert your phone or tablet into a full-fledged diagnostic scan tool: read diagnostic trouble codes, clear the "Check Engine" light, check emissions readiness, estimate fuel economy and much more!
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Read freeze frame data
- Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
- Customizable dashboards
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be e-mailed or uploaded to Dropbox
- English and Metric units
- Support for English, Spanish, French, Greek, Italian, and Czech languages
- Free unlimited updates
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Due to an unforeseen issue, we had to remove the Watch app from this release. We plan to add it back in a future version. We apologize for the inconvenience, and please reach out to us if you have any questions.
• Made improvements to enhanced diagnostic connections for some vehicle networks.
• Made improvements to reading and clearing enhanced codes with the Ford and Mazda enhanced add-ons.
• Added support for importing/exporting data and syncing log files to iCloud. You can enable automatic log file syncing on the Settings > Dropbox/iCloud page.
• Added support for user-defined PIDs that have an address of four bytes.
• The diagnostic report will now display enhanced DTCs for the connected network when an enhanced add-on is available for the connected vehicle.
• Made improvements to the firmware loader.
• Added a way to contact support directly from the app.
• Fixed a bug that prevented the screen from staying on when using an iPad with the navigation view hidden.
• Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Updates my old car.
I drive a 1999 Pontiac Bonneville, and can now watch my fuel economy, watch what my O2 sensors are doing, MAF, etc., record all my trip data, create my own dash, troubleshooting codes, and many more. I just recently replaced all upper gaskets on that ole 3800 with 240,000 miles on it, lower intake gaskets, upper plenum and gaskets, valve cover gaskets, new water pump, new radiator, plugs, wires, and was worry free with the OBDLINK connected on startup. Absolutely no errors, and watching the engine basically retune itself was really cool. Highly recommend this device if your a nerd like me and love watching and learning the awesome technology in our vehicles today. It’s truly amazing.
OBD WIFI just works
I wanted to reset the codes and see other OBD info and this device works great. I leave it plugged in and never have issues as it goes to sleep mode automatically. With the WIFI interface I also still have all the Bluetooth functionality of my hands free for phone and streaming music from my iphone over bluetooth. Great addition to my gadget collection and since it saves my settings only have to use one for all my cars. The guage function is very cool. Will buy the extended software to get the additional brand specific codes as well. Thank you for a great purchase!
Works Great, Enhanced Diagnostics are awesome
I have been a Torque Pro user for years and do really love it, but my work uses iPhones and there was really no equivalent for a long time. I just bought an OBDLink MX+ and decided to try this app again after a few years and it’s great. Very similar setup to Torque, but what really differentiates it is the Enhanced PIDs. I downloaded the 2014 Ford add-on for my F150 Ecoboost and the list of Ford specific PIDs just in the PCM section is huge. It can see all sorts of other modules as well.
My only big complaint is that there are no add-ons for Chrysler/Jeep which I would love to have for my diesel Liberty.
Also, if you made this Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatible it would be EPIC!
- OBD Solutions LLC
- 82.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 OBD Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- Ford 2016 Enhanced Diagnostics $9.99
- Ford 2017 Enhanced Diagnostics $9.99
- Ford 2018 Enhanced Diagnostics $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.