Challenges in Obstetrics & Gynecology Conference to be held at Sheraton Hotel, Kuwait on 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th February 2017.
App is specially developed for conference participating delegates and those who wish to
Participate to get the handful of information on the following:
1. Conference Topics
2. International, Regional and Local Faculty
3. Conference Committees members
4. Scientific Program (Like Each Lecture / Write Notes on each Lecture / Synch each Lecture time to your iPhone Calendar)
6. Conference & Workshop Registration from the Application.
7. Special Conference Notifications
8. Hotels and Visa Information for Kuwait
9. Venue Details with Location Map
10. Push Notifications of different events.
11. General Tourism Information about Kuwait
12. Sharing the application of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Email & SMS.
13. After the Conference users will be able to View Conference Videos, Photos and Presentations.
14. Retrieve your registration bar code inside the application
• General consideration in Laparoscopic surgery and entry methods. Operating roomsetup and ergonomic at a glance.
• Monopolar, bipolar? New energies in laparoscopy.
• Your med school anatomy will come and haunt you.
DAY 1 - TALKS / MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6th 2017
• Lupus and pregnancy
• The experience of management of obstetrics massive bleeding at maternity hospital.
• Management of anti-phospholipid syndrome.
• Anti-Rheumatic drugs in pregnancy and lactation.
• Fetal arrythmia for the obstetrician
• The future structure of education In Kuwait.
• Overview of management of fatal anomalies beyond the age of viability.
• Twin pregnancy.
• The impact of maternal obesity on obstetric u/s accuracy.
DAY 2 - TALKS / TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7th 2017
• Fertility preservation in patients diagnosed with cancer.
• Role of hysteroscopy ART.
• Should all intramural fibroids be removed before IVF/ICSI,
• Uterine transplant.
• Screening of ovarian cancer in low risk women: Re-Assessing the results of the UKTOCS in line with the latest FDA warning.
• Ovarian transplant.
• Hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome: who to test and who to council.
• Pre-Implantation genetic testing:
• Placenta percreta: Surgical pearls to decrease morbidity and mortality
• Uterine artery embolization: fertility sexuality and long term outcomes.
• Stress Management:
DAY 3 - TALKS / WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8th 2017
• Interventions to reduce risk of obstetric anal sphincter injury.
• 1. Post-operative voiding dysfunction.
• Trans perineal and endo anal scan for management of OASIS.
• 1. Updates in management of urinary Incontinence.
• 1. Challenges in treatmenting urogynecological conditions (recurrent UTI, atrophy, irritative voiding).
• Contemprerarty new treatments of fibroids.
• New treatment modalities of DIE.
• Critical review of intervention to reduce the risk of preterm birth.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
minor bug fixes.
The developer, Design Master Co., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Design Master Co. for Internet Websites Designing & Management Ltd
- 4.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Designmaster
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.